Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO those who are Welsh Not British, Anti English....

Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 am

shaun the brummie wrote:all you sheep shaggers make me laugh,you're so anti english until the shit starts flying and them you start with the it's only banter......like those useless shits the jocks.never want anything to do with us except spend ENGLISH TAXPAYERS money..you'll never vote for independence because you're like john hartson...no balls.give us english a vote on independence from the jocks,taffs and irish,and we'd be off like a shot.on the borders the landmines and barb wire would be planted and fenced off your heads would spin......BRING IT ON........ENGLAND FOREVER BRITAIN NEVER.......

Can we have our water back then!!

:shock: :shock:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 am

The only time when theres a GREAT Britain,is when the home nations combine in our armed forces or as the Lions or Olympians.

I have never really felt British

I am a Welshman from Wales.

I wish Offas Dyke was a 2 mile wide river separating us from the mainland.

I strive for independence.

I despise the British media bias towards England

I dislike England national sporting teams, and wish them a pasting every time they play.

Geographically, historically, culturally Wales is so different and far more beautiful than England.

I do however have good English friends and relatives and enjoy the banter.

I hate violence, sport related or not between nations, I am a peace loving guy and more John Lennon than a cottage burner!

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:The only time when theres a GREAT Britain,is when the home nations combine in our armed forces or as the Lions or Olympians.

I have never really felt British

I am a Welshman from Wales.

I wish Offas Dyke was a 2 mile wide river separating us from the mainland.

I strive for independence.

I despise the British media bias towards England

I dislike England national sporting teams, and wish them a pasting every time they play.

Geographically, historically, culturally Wales is so different and far more beautiful than England.

I do however have good English friends and relatives and enjoy the banter.

I hate violence, sport related or not between nations, I am a peace loving guy and more John Lennon than a cottage burner!

The only time Britain was GREAT was when we had our empire.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:All very interesting but I have no interest in the word British.

What about England 2blue, would you agree that some of our fans who 'hate' england are a bit backwards all things considered.

Its a bit like me. I love pies but I dont like Peters.

Now if every week i shoulted out peters are full of shit, and we hate peters pies and then come a saturday I could be seen chomping on a peters pie when a pukka pie was readily available down the road id be a hypcite wouldnt I.

Same with Cardiff fans who hare England and the go there every other week or support a team managed by an englishman and made up of mostly englishmen when they could pop down the road and watch a team of WelshMen in the League of their country, the League of Wales.

FWA, FI GODWN NI ETO .. :ayatollah:

No real problem with England, enjoy the rivalry. Dont like the arrogance of some of the english people but then some of my friends are english and they are great. Hate the way the press hype the team up and knock the welsh but we know they are scum.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 pm

shaun the brummie wrote:all you sheep shaggers make me laugh,you're so anti english until the shit starts flying and them you start with the it's only banter......like those useless shits the jocks.never want anything to do with us except spend ENGLISH TAXPAYERS money..you'll never vote for independence because you're like john hartson...no balls.give us english a vote on independence from the jocks,taffs and irish,and we'd be off like a shot.on the borders the landmines and barb wire would be planted and fenced off your heads would spin......BRING IT ON........ENGLAND FOREVER BRITAIN NEVER.......

The taxes from england? Dont you mean the taxes that is earned in Wales? The same taxes that the english don't give back? Infact the British government, Wales is the poorest country in the UK cause its the most underfunded, infact we have to get grants from the EU!

There was a study a week or so ago about Wales coming independant. The results were...WALES WOULD BE 39% RICHER.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:All very interesting but I have no interest in the word British.

What about England 2blue, would you agree that some of our fans who 'hate' england are a bit backwards all things considered.

Its a bit like me. I love pies but I dont like Peters.

Now if every week i shoulted out peters are full of shit, and we hate peters pies and then come a saturday I could be seen chomping on a peters pie when a pukka pie was readily available down the road id be a hypcite wouldnt I.

Same with Cardiff fans who hare England and the go there every other week or support a team managed by an englishman and made up of mostly englishmen when they could pop down the road and watch a team of WelshMen in the League of their country, the League of Wales.

FWA, FI GODWN NI ETO .. :ayatollah:

No real problem with England, enjoy the rivalry. Dont like the arrogance of some of the english people but then some of my friends are english and they are great. Hate the way the press hype the team up and knock the welsh but we know they are scum.

we have arrogance in wales to. just look at the rugby establishment and how much the welsh press hype the welsh rugby team compared to our football teams

Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

The taxes from england? Dont you mean the taxes that is earned in Wales? The same taxes that the english don't give back? Infact the British government, Wales is the poorest country in the UK cause its the most underfunded, infact we have to get grants from the EU!

There was a study a week or so ago about Wales coming independant. The results were...WALES WOULD BE 39% RICHER.

I meant to say "Infact the British government give us £300mil less than they are supposed to, doesn't sound much but Wales need all the money it can get".

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

Can we have our water back then!!

:shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: ;) Cofiowch Dryweryn

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:15 pm

taffyapple wrote:

If everyone in Birmingham "went home"...the place would be empty

Even your name SHAUN is Irish

what a prick

And our friend Shaun the paddy would have to lift up all that barbed wire for all the English who absolutely FLOOD into our country for relocation, holidays and trips. Because we live in such a beautiful landscape and they can't wait to get out of their theirs.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

It's nothing to do with football or FA's or who we play

I am Born in WALES i speak WELSH

I do not hate the English i have family over the bridge

BUT how many "English" people do you hear saying "I am British" NONE they all say "I am ENGLISH"

so whats the difference ???????????????

Not a bad thing being PATRIOTIC to the LAND YOU ARE BORN

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: