Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Medical Tomorrow

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Can Annis/Carl confirm that there is a player booked in for a medical for us tomorrow??? ;)

Re: Medical Tomorrow

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Easilee wrote:Can Annis/Carl confirm that there is a player booked in for a medical for us tomorrow??? ;)

Spill the beans sonny :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Easilee wrote:Can Annis/Carl confirm that there is a player booked in for a medical for us tomorrow??? ;)

Spill the beans sonny :ayatollah:

Earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Andrew Taylor

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

kempy wrote:Andrew Taylor

that is what i have heard :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Easilee wrote:

Another good signing things looking up fellas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm

messi and cristiano ronaldo hopefully. :ayatollah:
i think messi would work well with nat jarvis.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

He got a good left peg :ayatollah: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvfQSy0L3mU :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Easilee wrote:

Another good signing things looking up fellas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lets hope it true.......

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm

ihatealiens wrote:He got a good left peg :ayatollah: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvfQSy0L3mU :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember that now :lol:

Did he play against us last season ? Can't remember :?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

my prediction is that it's going to be andrew taylor :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

It cant be Andrew Taylor, he'll be able to sign from July 1st onwards, has his contract expires 30th June. Unless its just medical only. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:messi and cristiano ronaldo hopefully. :ayatollah:
i think messi would work well with nat jarvis.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:It cant be Andrew Taylor, he'll be able to sign from July 1st onwards, has his contract expires 30th June. Unless its just medical only. :ayatollah:

You can sign a a contract that starts July 1st like Conway.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:52 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:It cant be Andrew Taylor, he'll be able to sign from July 1st onwards, has his contract expires 30th June. Unless its just medical only. :ayatollah:

I Was thinking on the same lines azz :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

I Was thinking on the same lines azz :ayatollah:

Pretty sure that Swansea Keeper signed a Pre-Contract with Wolves, and so did someone else in the week. Not breaking any rules as the player is able to talk to any club he wants 6 months before his contract ends. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Pretty sure that Swansea Keeper signed a Pre-Contract with Wolves, and so did someone else in the week. Not breaking any rules as the player is able to talk to any club he wants 6 months before his contract ends. :ayatollah

Its quite confusing, because Gavin Rae hasnt officially signed for Aberdeen yet, becasue his contract hasnt expired with us yet, and there hasnt been a pre-contract signing. I'm not 100% sure, but players from Scotland are able to sign sooner compared to the English league, hence we got Conway as they may have different cut of date when contracts expires.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

How can they? They have no authority to confirm anything. They can only tell us what they "believe" or "understand" the same as any other fan can.

The only ones that can confirm anything is the club. I can confirm that.

By the way, I undertsand we will sign Robert Earnshaw this week, although I have no evidence whatsoever to back it up.