Re: HOW IS EVERYONE TODAY :)

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:im good, shut up.

:o

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

bluebirds23 wrote::D :ayatollah:

great :ayatollah:
and i read a topic earlier which a dundee fan replied to and told us all about craig conway. its really put me in a good mood :D
here's what he said...

"Hello lads. First time post, but look in from time to time as always had a soft spot for Cardiff.

I'm a Dundee United fan and I can assure you that you have signed a a very good player.

Conway has been a bit of a late bloomer, but has been a stand out player for Dundee United for the past 2 and a half years (although he did miss a couple of months last season- where our form greatly dipped0

He made huge progress under Craig Levein as Levein really made him work on his strength and sent him on conditioning courses at Dundee Uni. He is now a powerful, direct wide man who thrives on working hard. In my opinion, he is a better player than Chris Burke. He has a better end product and an excellent strike. If I was to compare to player you may know more about it'd Jarvis as Wolves. To answer a previous question- his market value is probably 2 mil as has been quoted for our other stand out player David Goodwillie. Reckon that will double in 12 months.

He is predominantly right footed, but plays better on the left as normally defenders are so worried about his pace down the outside they show him inside, where he can let fly. More unpredictable down the left.

I have nothing but good things to say about him. He'll always be a United legend due to his goals in the Scottish Cup final in 2010. Treat him well, as like most wingers, he's very much a confidence player.

All the best CC and CC

Zippy"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 pm

im great and really positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: