Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this stupid transfer hyper inflated bull

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Now its hitting the lower leagues in full flow.

Okay, Blackpool want around £10m for Charlie Adam, fair enough, they were in the Premiership last season and he played amazingly but what the hell is up with;

Leeds want £8m for Snodgrass

Reading want £8m for Long

Southampton want over £10m for Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Ipswich want at least £10m for Connor Wickham

I can't help but laugh at these. How much is Taarabt worth then? £25m?

Ramsey - I think Arsenal owe us another £25m going by these idiotic prices. Expecting a cheque Arsene ;)

FFS, Mesut Ozil, yes the player who helped Germany to a WC semi and was beaten by the Champions was bought for not much more than £10m.

And they wonder why everyone (apart from Kenny Dalglish *cough cough*) is more interested in foreign players :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eto'o, 3 times champions league winner and clinical goalscorer, could be going to Chelsea for £12m and Ipswich want around about the same for Wickham.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: this stupid transfer hyper inflated bull

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 pm

i know its ridiculous, prices are gonna go through the roof in about a decade, gyepes will be gettin sold for about 50 million.
i think its because each club always demands more than what is on the contract to get a profit, so its obvious the prices are gonna get higher and higher! :o :o :shock: :shock:
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 pm

They can demand what they want. It is getting it that matters.

Charlie Adams, last season someone offered £4 million for him. Holloway laughed and told them to get serious. Since then no one has shown interest in him. Now they price him at £10 million. Adams will be wasted in the Championshion so it is now time for him to move to a club that are an established premiership side. Pressure will be on Blackpool to sell, doubt Adams will wont to stay, so it will be interesing to see what they get for him. £10 million I doubt, £4 million Blackpookl will end up biting the buyers hand for that.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:50 pm

I think it's due to the fact that they are Engligh/homegrown and a team from the prem must include these in their final squad