Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OXFORD AWAY TICKET DETAILS

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Awa ... 51,00.html

The Bluebirds' away clash with League Two side Oxford United in the first round of the Carling Cup has been arranged for Wednesday 10th August (7.45pm)

The match will be played on the Wednesday night due to our first match of the season at West Ham United in the Championship having been moved back a day to the Sunday.

Tickets go on sale from the Cardiff City Ticket Office from Monday 11th July and are priced as follows:

If purchased before 2pm on the day of the game

Adults - £18

Full Time Students - £14.50

Over 65s - £11

Under 16s - £11

Under 7s - Free when accompanied by a fully paying adult.

If purchased after 2pm on the day of the game

Adult - £20.50

Full Time Students - £16.50

Over 65s - £12

Under 16s - £12

Under 7s - Free when accompanied by a fully paying adult.

Please call the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400 for any further information.

Re: OXFORD AWAY TICKET DETAILS

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 pm

How many tickets are we getting?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:39 pm

christ quite a bit for a team like oxford! but it be worth it :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

i make a lot of away trips every year but that's very expensive. think i may save my money and go to a league match. think it will be a good trip but unless i have the money to do so...i won't be attending :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

lewis91 wrote:i make a lot of away trips every year but that's very expensive. think i may save my money and go to a league match. think it will be a good trip but unless i have the money to do so...i won't be attending :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

was thinking of going, but with west ham a couple of days earlier thats going to eat up quite abit of cash.. 18 quid for a first rd carling game is abit steep..

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 pm

very expensive, last season i attended 12 aways, this season it will be more...i probably won't have the money for a carling cup game