Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just seen

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

just seen jodi mcanuff coming from the vale hotel anyone no why he is down here are we going to sign him if not why was he at the vale :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just seen

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:55 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:just seen jodi mcanuff coming from the vale hotel anyone no why he is down here are we going to sign him if not why was he at the vale :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ARE U LYING????
if its true it could be great news! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Cant see it happening now that we signed conway :?:
But i wouldnt mind it :D

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

its bullshit read this....
http://www.getbracknell.co.uk/sport/foo ... ng_fc_deal
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

go get Hal Robson-Kanu whose deal runs out at the end of next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 pm

he wd be a good signing but i cant forgive him for his goal celebration in playoffs cos he said before the 2 games tha if he scored he wd not celebrate cos he had too much respect for the fans!!!! and wha did he do run behind the goal tried to take his top of but got mugged by his team mates en on the way bk to half way line he kept celebrating and pointing over to the reading bench!!!!! maybe its me being childish but y say it if he had no intention of sticking to it!!!!!1

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 pm

funny enough im parked opposite the city hq at the vale making a few calls been here an hour guess what no jobi why do these people lie

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Why bother making up an out and out lie?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Conway's preferred position is left wing so mcanuff would be great down the right. I think Robson-Kanu signed an extension just before the play off final but is under 23 so would require compensation payments anyway.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

He sneaked in when you wasn't looking :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm

its not bullshit i was on my way home from work,came off the m4 at llantrisant and saw jodi coming from the direction off the vale hotel.as we all know papers dont allways tell the trueth.so lets just watch this space....

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm

bspark wrote:Conway's preferred position is left wing so mcanuff would be great down the right. I think Robson-Kanu signed an extension just before the play off final but is under 23 so would require compensation payments anyway.

Robson-Kanu's contract runs out at the end of next week, he has not yet signed a new deal.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:its not bullshit i was on my way home from work,came off the m4 at llantrisant and saw jodi coming from the direction off the vale hotel.as we all know papers dont allways tell the trueth.so lets just watch this space....

Lies,lies,lies! There aren't any City staff at The Vale today! Oh.....and his names Jobi! :roll:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

deano i seen him at 12.30 coming from there

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

perhaps it was just another random black guy?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:14 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:perhaps it was just another random black guy?

:o

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:14 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:perhaps it was just another random black guy?

:o

what? :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 pm

take it as face value deano if he said he seen him he has !!!! there people like you to quick to shoot people down passing on info!!!! and even if he doesnt sign or u don hear about him it still doesnt mean its not true alot goes on behind the scenes u never hear about!!!!!!! chill out !!!!!!!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:19 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
bspark wrote:Conway's preferred position is left wing so mcanuff would be great down the right. I think Robson-Kanu signed an extension just before the play off final but is under 23 so would require compensation payments anyway.

Robson-Kanu's contract runs out at the end of next week, he has not yet signed a new deal.

Reading would still want significant compensation if he went to another english league club, he is only 22.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 pm

deano why would it be just another random black guy..are you racist???? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:26 pm

deano that last post was ment for rhys

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:32 pm

as if we could afford jobi back, would love it though, such a good footballer, surprised he isnt in the prem

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:deano why would it be just another random black guy..are you racist???? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

calling someone black isnt racist! if i called him a nigger would be racist but i aint that sad! :shock:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:49 pm

rhys please dont use that word on here..its not big or clever it is a discusting word and one that should not be on this board so do me a favour and jog on

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:rhys please dont use that word on here..its not big or clever it is a discusting word and one that should not be on this board so do me a favour and jog on

you f*cking jog on mate, black isnt racist you cant really say dark or tanned, ask anyone, black isnt racist, its only racist if i used it in a harsh tone, trust me u know nothing

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 pm

rhys you must be a tw*t for useing that word N....R IN YOUR MESSAGE YOU SAD c**t

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

BYE THE WAY IAM NOT YOUR MATE DICK HEAD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:rhys you must be a tw*t for useing that word N....R IN YOUR MESSAGE YOU SAD c**t

no i just set an example of what a racist word is you tw*t! why would i say that about an ex cardiff city player? you must be stupid, shows how much of a fan you are by calling him 'jodi' mcanuff when his name is clearly jobi and he used to play for us, wow ur retarded!!!!! :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Fight fight fight :old:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Scott88 wrote:Fight fight fight :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: