Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE CERTAIN BELLAMY WILL COME BACK?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 pm

it's all gone quiet at the moment

i hope it comes back soon, i really want bells leading us out at upton park :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE CERTAIN BELLAMY WILL COME BACK?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 pm

i hope so second half of last season he was unbelievable at times we need him this year it all depends on man city cutting theyre ties with him i think im still confident

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 pm

nicky evans wrote:i hope so second half of last season he was unbelievable at times we need him this year it all depends on man city cutting theyre ties with him i think im still confident

Lets just sit back and see eh?

We know City want him, we know Man City dont

..We also know he dont want to go anywhere else...

Have faith.

..and put a tenner on it ;)

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm 90% certain this will happen but I'm also convinced we as a club are going to have to be patient while Man City wait to see if they get anyone matching their valuation. At this stage we can only hope Craig stays true to his word and sits tight. I'm certain Man city ill offload to avoid paying £90k a week for Craig to sit on his arse, probably on teh understanding that we pay the £4m if we get to the promised land.
The above of course is subject to Malkay wanting him (I assume this is a no brainer) and of course the Malaysians sanctioning £20-£25k a week in wages.
My bet is nothing will happen until the end of July, maybe even the begining of August.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:06 pm

he will join, think about it.

all bellamy has to do is say let me leave on a free or pay me 90k a week and dont use me for another year. man city will eventually give up and release him

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:12 pm

i cant see him at cardiff next season, hope im wrong tho :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Im certain he will.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Let's be honest, there are a lot of stumbling blocks still to be sorted out, like a potential £4m transfer fee and his huge salary.

As a betting man I reckon the odds are no better than even money, maybe even slightly odds against.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 pm

only way I can see him returning is if we loan him again with the same type of deal.

Or if Man City release him from his contract (and in turn pay him up).

I think he will return but in no way is it certain, then again what is in football?