Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Teenage girl murdered for free breakfast.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 am

About 5 minutes from my house. Sickening.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... kfast.html

Re: Teenage girl murdered for free breakfast.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 am

what is the world coming to eh !

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am

disgusting :|

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am

RIP to the young lass. :cry: Brings a tear to my eye that. My deepest sympathes go out to her & her family & friends.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 am

Fuckinghell.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 am

the sick twats they should lock them in a room with the family instead of having easy going youth offenders jail

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am

It's reading things like this that f**k yu day up! Someone 's life is valued the same as a f*****g breakfast, brings out the :evil: in me when I read things like this. I have a young daughter as do a lot of us on here, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to control my anger if it were her being the victim, justice would be done in my own way!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:56 am

i feel sick reading this! how can you have a brain to tell you to do this?
he's 16 and should be worrying about his GCSE's and life ahead like me;)
but seriously he is gone in the head if he thinks thats acceptable! :cry:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am

My cousin is the lads friend in question.He's tried pinning the blame on him from the start but the police were having none of it.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am

blackswan wrote:My cousin is the lads friend in question.He's tried pinning the blame on him from the start but the police were having none of it.

:o

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

nicky evans wrote:the sick twats they should lock them in a room with the family instead of having easy going youth offenders jail

Absolutely agree 100%. That would be the only truely fitting punishment.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

blackswan wrote:My cousin is the lads friend in question.He's tried pinning the blame on him from the start but the police were having none of it.

I take it your cousin thought it was a joke? Like he didn't actually think the guy who did it would do it?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:13 am

hooligan858 wrote:

I take it your cousin thought it was a joke? Like he didn't actually think the guy who did it would do it?

That's what he told his family.However,he's a loose cannon himself and no stranger to the law.In his defence though,there's no way that he would have sent those texts had he realised this lad had killed the poor girl.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 am

Poor girl, RIP

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 am

blackswan wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:

That's what he told his family.However,he's a loose cannon himself and no stranger to the law.In his defence though,there's no way that he would have sent those texts had he realised this lad had killed the poor girl.

Yeh, there's definately a difference between petty crime and advocating the murder of a teenage girl. I feel kinda sorry for your cousin, he obviously had nothing to do with the murder, was probably joking and expected nothing to come of it, and now he will no doubt have to take a lot of stick.

Incidents like this really put football into perspective.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

I am speechless and astonished how somebody could murder an innocent human being to gain sustenance, there is no moral compass for these types of people. my thoughts go out to rebecca and her family

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 am

horrible, horrible :evil:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm

If found guilty just lock him in a room with the young girls family which would be justice IMO :twisted:

RIP The young girl

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Rhys The Peace wrote:About 5 minutes from my house. Sickening.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... kfast.html

this happened last october didn't it? :cry:
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm

blackswan wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:

I'm sorry but what sort of person sends texts like that? A lot of sick people around.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

:shock: :shock: fecking animal public stoning :twisted:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:12 pm

:shock: :shock: fecking animal public stoning :twisted:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

i dont want him killed,but a lifetime of torture would be excellent,everyday he wakes up he wants to be dead,what an evil,evil b*stard he is,i wish him nothing but pain and agony :( :( :(

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:32 pm

What a sick fucker.... I just don't know what goes through some people's minds.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 pm

absolutely disturbed by this and think he should be dealt with by the relatives also sick tw@t :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 pm

I hope he gets beaten and given a good old kicking in prison for what hes done. Scum of the Earth.

Poor young girl has had her life taken by some sick and vile boy. No doubt with our crap judicial system he'll get 24 hour protection all paid for by us.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 pm

blackswan wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:

I hope you give your cousin a good slap round the head and a stern talking to then. Maybe you can knock some sense into the idiot.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Very disturbing :( Some very sick people out there

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 am

Can't believe my eyes reading that, how can someone do that? I actually can't even begin to put all that together. RIP Rebecca, thoughts to her family & friends.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 am

blackswan wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:

I'm not really all that clued in on the law but is it advisable to be discussing this on here at this moment in time? (I honestly have no idea BTW)