Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Job Interview Help

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:32 am

I got a Job Interview for LMC Marketing in Cardiff and i was just wondering what you guys reckon it would consist of. I know this may sound stupid but i obviously understand the whole principle of marketing but was just wondering what the job would actually be. This is there website http://www.lmcmarketing.org.uk/

If someone could help me out with what the role would be, would be greatly appreciated I am not thick honest i sound it but i am not :lol: :lol:

Nathan

Re: Job Interview Help

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 am

Casual wrote:I got a Job Interview for LMC Marketing in Cardiff and i was just wondering what you guys reckon it would consist of. I know this may sound stupid but i obviously understand the whole principle of marketing but was just wondering what the job would actually be. This is there website http://www.lmcmarketing.org.uk/

If someone could help me out with what the role would be, would be greatly appreciated I am not thick honest i sound it but i am not :lol: :lol:

Nathan

Stay away from them, they are just short of being a pyramid scheme.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 am

I wouldnt work for them, along with MSG and SCC marketing, and whatever other names they call themselves, same shit, different name. But if they have invited you for an interview, go for it, but I wouldnt recommend anyone working for them, horrible attitude, pay is based on work done, rather than weekly rate our hourly (it does depend on role applied for), when they spoke to me on the phone, I knew I didnt want to work for them.

Have a look at some of the agency employment opportunities available, I have only heard good things about them, Acorn and red recruitment in Cardiff are good.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Cheers for advice guys i will not be attending an will look elsewhere

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Here's another one to watch out for the company's called Black Moon, Its on East moors ind estn down the Bay, I applyed for the job which i thought was gonna be a van driver, Turns out what they want you to do is go house to house hard selling Kirby vacuum cleaners £2750!!!!! using your own car and if you dont sell to dont get payed plus your self employed so you have to sort out your own TAX out.
Give them a very wide birth.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Serco are taking on office jobs ins town, 600 being created. Go to the listening group on google and you will see the cardiff recrutiment article. Best of luck mate

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:56 pm

heres the link to the recruitment http://www.listening.co.uk/

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Cheers guys appreciated

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Casual wrote:Cheers guys appreciated

Nathan whats up with Billy hills mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

man up and stop being an unconfident sap.

Go in there, tell them whats what, beg for a job, give the sexual favour if needs be, done and dusted. ;)

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Casual wrote:Cheers guys appreciated

Nathan whats up with Billy hills mate :ayatollah:

I want something which is actually a career mate, I don't plan to stay in Billy Hills for to long as i wanted to go to the RAF but me being a nob failed the selection test yesterday so want something with more money and guaranteed hours more than anything.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Good luck to you Nathan - hope you get what you want mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Cheers Ton will come visit you when im back down your area and take some money off you :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Casual wrote:Cheers Ton will come visit you when im back down your area and take some money off you :lol:

Your welcome Nathan,but make sure your in before Milly cleans us out ;)