Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY UPDATE!!!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:58 am

yesterday i spoke with craig's cousin a former employee of mine and asked him for an update on craigs situation. he told me craig has finished his time in sierra leone and is now towards the end of a family holiday in america. I said all very good but is he coming back. He responded that craig has made a official request to have his contract terminated at man city. That initial request was rebuffed and man city and the club are now due talks upon craigs return. Craig has told close family he doesnt want to end his stay with us and will do all he can to return. Looks positive guys but alot depends on how man city view it i think. As a side note the club are prepared to pay a signing on fee and wages of around 30k a week plus a bonus should we achieve promotion. craig was told this before he left for his holidays :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY UPDATE!!!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 am

if trus then im very happy with that

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 am

I've got my heart set on Bellamy coming back,I'd be gutted if that didn't happen :(

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 am

Xcasual wrote:I've got my heart set on Bellamy coming back,I'd be gutted if that didn't happen :(

I agree, I would be gutted, hope it can all be sorted soon :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 am

Hope he can sort out a return to us, I think we would see the real Bellamy with a good pre-season under his belt, a true leader in every sense of the word as well. :ayatollah: :D

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 am

be great to have bellamy and earnie in our side, two passionate players and with that...wales may stand more of a chance of scoring goals :D