Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW WILL CHRIS HUGHTON DO THIS SEASON ????

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:52 am

Do you think he will have as good a squad as he had last time with Newcastle ?

Can he get them straight up like last time he Managed ?

Will he do better than us and finish above Malky's Cardiff City ?

Will he have a much bigger budget ?

This one will be really interesting, seeing the squads both managers build and the problems they encounter ?

Re: HOW WILL CHRIS HUGHTON DO THIS SEASON ????

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 am

Don't care about him along as we get promoted or give it a good go :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 am

Birmingham City are a bigger club than us so it will be a good indicator of whether the board have made the right choice or not - if he fails there then their decision is vindicated and then some.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 am

If Brum hang onto ALL thier star players and splash a bit of cash both now and in the Jan window then Im convinced they will go up as Champs this season !

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 am

6th or 7th

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 am

theres talk of nearly the whole back four going if thats the case hell struggle to get same players as dann ridgewell and big roger also larsons gone and gardner will problly go hes got a huge task i think but might have the funds it will intresting to see what he does with the cash

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 am

Anybody on here wishing he was our manager rather than Brum's?? I've admired him from the time he took over at Tyneside, but I think we've got ourselves a winner in Malky and wouldn't swap.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:Anybody on here wishing he was our manager rather than Brum's?? I've admired him from the time he took over at Tyneside, but I think we've got ourselves a winner in Malky and wouldn't swap.

I think Hughton is decent, but I prefer Malky....

It will be really interesting to see how they both get on, they both have rebuilding jobs to be done, and loads of signings to make, who will come out on top ??? My guess Malky will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: