Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New transfer RUMOURS! thoughts?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:09 pm

**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE RUMOURS**

*We had this discussion before, transfer rumours websites are just rumours. they are not always right and they are not always wrong either but i'm posting these rumours just to hear your thoughts and have a discussion.*

"Cardiff set to sign Kieran Trippier from Man City after beating off competition from Barnsley, Blackpool and Derby."

"Cardiff City are to look at signing Stuart Parnaby, Giles Barnes, Jeremie Aliadiere and Nigel Reo-Coker."

"Dean Cox has pulled out of the O's trip to Vegas, to finalise his move to Cardiff on Friday for a fee of £300,000. He was Malky Mackays top target and Watford, but now he's at Cardiff he'll be going there."

these are just RUMOURS and to be honest not many of them are beliveable but you never know. what are your thoughts? :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New transfer RUMOURS! thoughts?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 pm

No way would we be so advanced with so many deals already surely? !

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Was just going to post the same :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

i know yeah, if we brought in every playerd that has been rumoured we would need about 6 f*cking squads! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE RUMOURS**

*We had this discussion before, transfer rumours websites are just rumours. they are not always right and they are not always wrong either but i'm posting these rumours just to hear your thoughts and have a discussion.*

"Cardiff set to sign Kieran Trippier from Man City after beating off competition from Barnsley, Blackpool and Derby."

"Cardiff City are to look at signing Stuart Parnaby, Giles Barnes, Jeremie Aliadiere and Nigel Reo-Coker."

"Dean Cox has pulled out of the O's trip to Vegas, to finalise his move to Cardiff on Friday for a fee of £300,000. He was Malky Mackays top target and Watford, but now he's at Cardiff he'll be going there."

these are just RUMOURS and to be honest not many of them are beliveable but you never know. what are your thoughts? :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what websites did you see the rumours on? I like the one about Parnaby, Barnes, Aliadiere and Reo-Coker :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 pm

tripper , dont know much about him apart from the two free kicks hes scored this season while on loan at barnsley..

dont think he has enough quality yet to be a first team player..

dont rate dean cox, wasnt good enough for brighton.

would like reo coker but dont think we could afford his wages..

i would certainly give giles barnes a shout , think he has good potential.. to be a good player again... if can sort his inj out.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:tripper , dont know much about him apart from the two free kicks hes scored this season while on loan at barnsley..

dont think he has enough quality yet to be a first team player..

dont rate dean cox, wasnt good enough for brighton.

would like reo coker but dont think we could afford his wages..

i would certainly give giles barnes a shout , think he has good potential.. to be a good player again... if can sort his inj out.

i dont think nigel's wages should be that bad, although they wont be cheap!! and i agree giles barnes would be someone good to look into. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

he was on over 20k at villa and stalled on anew deal , hence leaving on a free

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:he was on over 20k at villa and stalled on anew deal , hence leaving on a free

ohhhhhh :shock: :roll:
:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

Intresting see what comes of them !