A forum for all things Cardiff City

DON COWIE

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm

WOULD HE BE A DECENT PLAYER TO SIGN?

WHAT SORT OF FEE WOULD HE COST?

THOUGHTS?

Re: DON COWIE

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

im not sure, ive heard of him but havent heard him enough to rate him, should be pretty cheap. :roll:
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:im not sure, ive heard of him but havent heard him enough to rate him, should be pretty cheap. :roll:
:ayatollah:

Hes currently with watford

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... rd-on-song

sounds like a no nonsense player who gives 110% every game and mm seems to like him...

i suppose it depends on price.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Watford fans seem to think he is wasted out wide as he isnt the quickest. They think
he played wide cos Mackay didnt have many options there. but he sounds like he
could be perfect for Centre Midfield... Great engine, good tackler, gets into the box...
Is he the box-to-box player we've been lacking???

I'm just wondering if Malky has already spoken to him

Watfords opinions:

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?p=437237

I hope MM has a little surprise for us when he gets back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:Watford fans seem to think he is wasted out wide as he isnt the quickest. They think
he played wide cos Mackay didnt have many options there. but he sounds like he
could be perfect for Centre Midfield... Great engine, good tackler, gets into the box...
Is he the box-to-box player we've been lacking???

I'm just wondering if Malky has already spoken to him

Watfords opinions:

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?p=437237

I hope MM has a little surprise for us when he gets back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what a forum perv.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 am

I can assure you if MM comes in for any of our players expect a hugely inflated price, especially as our owner has now stated we don't have to sell anyone else to balance the books (thanks Ashley Young!!).

I'd like Malky to show Watford an ounce of respect and leave well alone - there are plenty of better players out there that'd be better suited. Why would you want to raid a club that finished 14th?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

anotherhornet wrote:I can assure you if MM comes in for any of our players expect a hugely inflated price, especially as our owner has now stated we don't have to sell anyone else to balance the books (thanks Ashley Young!!).

I'd like Malky to show Watford an ounce of respect and leave well alone - there are plenty of better players out there that'd be better suited. Why would you want to raid a club that finished 14th?

Because to me, Cowie is the very type of player we've been missing. Good engine, not
afraid to stick his foot in, quick, mobile, gets in the box, good ball player!!

Its all about Cardiff City for Malky now, it has to be. If other clubs come in for Cowie
then he'd be failing in his duty to Cardiff City if he never had a look himself. After
all, he knows him better than anyone

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am

think he would be better than oli... he has a tremendous engine right to the last kick of the game...

he is def the sort of player we need..