Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is it.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 pm

That whenever someone posts a rumour they get taken the piss out of. E.g

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51032
Now this guy has just posted what he has heard. Isn't that what a forum is for to discuss this sort of stuff. No offence but unless it's Annis or Carl saying it people simply think it's untrue. I bet I could go back to the time when the Bellamy rumours were flouting about and make some people look like fools when they said it was bullshit. It happens a lot on here and one of the forums major downfalls IMO. Just remember the Bellamy story anything can happen :ayatollah:

Re: Why is it.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

I said on CCMB that Bellamy would join two months before it happened and I got ridiculed for it. :lol: :lol:

Trust me, you've got it easy here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Pontybluebird10 wrote:That whenever someone posts a rumour they get taken the piss out of. E.g

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51032
Now this guy has just posted what he has heard. Isn't that what a forum is for to discuss this sort of stuff. No offence but unless it's Annis or Carl saying it people simply think it's untrue. I bet I could go back to the time when the Bellamy rumours were flouting about and make some people look like fools when they said it was bullshit. It happens a lot on here and one of the forums major downfalls IMO. Just remember the Bellamy story anything can happen :ayatollah:

i agree mate, i posted one earlier and people were just saying theyre never gonna happen! theyre just rumours aren't they? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:57 pm

your right mate carl and annis say something and all the followers agree dis agree or suggest a rumour and your ridiculed carl posts and updates are good but he is not the only one who can get good information which should be shared