Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we finally losing our reputation ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

With the opening fixture being West Ham, you would think a traditional 3 o'clock kick off is this a sign our fans are finally being trusted to play teams with 'reputations' on a Saturday afternoon instead of a Sunday morning of Tuesday night ?

Re: Are we finally losing our reputation ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

its been moved to a sunday 1pm KO hasn't it? :shock:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

yes sunday game now live on the bbc. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 pm

It's been moved to the sunday mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:With the opening fixture being West Ham, you would think a traditional 3 o'clock kick off is this a sign our fans are finally being trusted to play teams with 'reputations' on a Saturday afternoon instead of a Sunday morning of Tuesday night ?

I think our reputation is still there :D Ko Sunday

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 pm

sorry, mabe wrong, but it is on the sundat isnt it?? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

supercoops wrote:sorry, mabe wrong, but it is on the sundat isnt it?? :ayatollah:

oopss sorry!!!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:With the opening fixture being West Ham, you would think a traditional 3 o'clock kick off is this a sign our fans are finally being trusted to play teams with 'reputations' on a Saturday afternoon instead of a Sunday morning of Tuesday night ?

i hope we do lose our reputation soon its nice taking kids to home and away games without the hassle of police and local arseholes coming out of the woodwork because cardiff used to have a reputation.
times change it isnt cool or clever to cause trouble anymore :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

i hope we do lose our reputation soon its nice taking kids to home and away games without the hassle of police and local arseholes coming out of the woodwork because cardiff used to have a reputation.
times change it isnt cool or clever to cause trouble anymore :ayatollah:

Agree jinks. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

To be honest i seen this over the last few years.... Looking back at the old day`s we used to run britan FACT

But these days it`s all family SHIT no offence.. we need to get our rep back some how eveyone think`s were a bunch of farts !!!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

I can't think of many other UK teams that have made as many headlines for off the pitch antics in the last 10-15 years, only got to look at chelsea away last season, Getting banned from wolves, the youngsters getting banged up for southampton and coventry away the list can go on

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:To be honest i seen this over the last few years.... Looking back at the old day`s we used to run britan FACT

But these days it`s all family SHIT no offence.. we need to get our rep back some how eveyone think`s were a bunch of farts !!!!

these days the ones who in your words run britain are the ones who take their kids and grandkids to games. :roll:
grow up and move with the times :roll:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Valid point i have started to take my littel cousin dont want him to see anything kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Valid point i have started to take my littel cousin dont want him to see anything kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i loved it years ago i had my bans etc but its not worth it anymore :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:10 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Valid point i have started to take my littel cousin dont want him to see anything kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i loved it years ago i had my bans etc but its not worth it anymore :ayatollah:

Justneed to let it go