Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When can I pick my season ticket up ????

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey, I'm a new member , joined today, was wondering if anyone knows when I can pick my card up???? I have been reading this forum since it started but never made a contribution, about time I suppose so please go
Easy on me haha, for the record been a season ticket holder in canton stand Since it opened used to be a grange end boy, block 104 . Row gg ( singing part ), and cannot wait for the season to start , bring it on !!!!

Re: When can I pick my season ticket up ????

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Welcome to the Forum Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...I'm sure it's next month (if you've bought it via the monthly Instalment plan). :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

** tumbleweed rolls past** I think I'l stick to observing then, cheers ;-)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Sorry bit quick with my witty reply, yeah took the monthly plan this year due to downfall of work, cheers, didn't opt for the 5 pound postage just hadnt heard when I could pick it up, tidy, cheera mate

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

I done the monthly thing as well mate ( I'm just a tight c**t ;) )......be ready for pick up mid - July :? ........the tumbleweed post made me laugh, but you've got to remember most of the Mods on here are really old and aren't that quick ;) ;) :lol: :lol: ........keep posting :ayatollah: ....just keep an eye on a poster who calls himself Nuclearblue..(don't get in rounds with him).... :D

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Haha, will do buddy, I'm pretty familiar with most of the posters as I said I've been stalking this board and using Carls infamous updates to keep me informed for ages, have wanted to chip in with my opinions just never got round to it, no time
Like the present !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: