Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have you seen this?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aphic.html

Bet he hasn't ventured onto City Road late at night then :shock: :shock:

Re: Have you seen this?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Person making up this list must have run out of ideas after 5 :lol: 8-)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm amazed that the Daily Mail has covered such a positive article about Cardiff and Wales. Usually they take every opportunity to knock us e.g. today in the sports section where they say 'England, Northern Ireland and Scotland enraged by GB team (even though hardly any of their players will be involved)'...

Yes, Daily Mail, except the two most crucial players, Ramsay and Bale so f**k off you racist cunts.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 pm

RUGBY RUGBY f*cking RUGBY AND DRUNKEN NIGHTS OUT. DANYONE TELL THEM THAT THE TWO ALWAYS GO TOGETHER :o :shock:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm amazed that the Daily Mail has covered such a positive article about Cardiff and Wales. Usually they take every opportunity to knock us e.g. today in the sports section where they say 'England, Northern Ireland and Scotland enraged by GB team (even though hardly any of their players will be involved)'...

Yes, Daily Mail, except the two most crucial players, Ramsay and Bale so f**k off you racist cunts.

Totally agree mate, Couldn't believe it myself :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:RUGBY RUGBY f*cking RUGBY AND DRUNKEN NIGHTS OUT. DANYONE TELL THEM THAT THE TWO ALWAYS GO TOGETHER :o :shock:

They'd soon change their minds if they bumped into you on a forum piss up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

TheHunter! wrote:Person making up this list must have run out of ideas after 5 :lol: 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Crazy, i read it in the echo earlier and thought it must have been some random travel company, but when they said it was National Geographic i was like :shock: ... Crazy whoever decided that!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

wait 'til they see the likes of cathays, canton and grangetown :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry if i offended anyone who's from those places, its only banter :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

surely a wind up :lol:
no the capital is a nice place (i ahve to say that because i live here) but i wouldn't rank it that high :lol:
RUGBY? no mention of the football? b*stard! :lol: