Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I WOULD BE STUNNED/SHOCKED IF MALCKY "

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

MalkyM wrote:I can categorically confirm that Jay is not someone we will be bringing in.

OK Malky, I know who we are Signing by Friday, the latest Monday ? Lets see of you know :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
MalkyM wrote:I can categorically confirm that Jay is not someone we will be bringing in.

OK Malky, I know who we are Signing by Friday, the latest Monday ? Lets see of you know :ayatollah:

Nice try my friend!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

MalkyM wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Nice try my friend!

Serious, I Def know :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He will be Signed NO LATER THAN MONDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis fancy pm'ing the info to the rest of us :D pretty please :ayatollah: cant tell half a story :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:totaly agree

Mallo, I nearly collapsed my old friend, we agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lol xxxxxx I only disagree to agree you know I love you xxxxxlol dave jones barmy army were working very hard for you lot down city for next season building works and club shop on weekend so be have or I will change it all to black and White lol :ayatollah: Annis me old muka

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Next on the Jeremy Kyle Show

Footballer takes advantage of desperate fans

JK So Jay you have come here to do a lie detector claiming you did not attempt to cheat on Cardiff City fans or stay up all night before games, or deliberately fall over on the pitch for 90 minutes

JB Well Jeremy there is a message board full of geeks who have nothing better to do than report on what i am doing all the time.

JK So what is the truth Jay why was you driving up the M4 for at high speed in January for ?

JB I was taking my Girlfriend Lisa up the Arse...........enal !!that's all

JK So why after all the bad comments especially from that Nuclearblue why do you want to go back to a sheep shagging team ?

JB Because they are the only mugs prepared to pay me 14K a week for sitting on my Arse

JK But you denied these accusations Jay

JB oops

JK Dont go away after this break Jay Bothroyd breaks the lie detector :o oh sorry i lied i am not supposed to know the results until i read them out.

I will get my coat i must be bored :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peely CCFC PT wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis fancy pm'ing the info to the rest of us :D pretty please :ayatollah: cant tell half a story :lol:

I Have heard Earnie has finally had talks and a deal could be Done No later than next Monday,even possible this Friday :ayatollah:

[/quote]

He will be Signed NO LATER THAN MONDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Going by what I've been told since arriving here that would not surprise me. However, putting to bed an unhelpful rumour about a released player is very different to discussing potential signings on a public forum I'm sure you'll agree Mr Abraham! Must be going now, best to all. MM

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

MalkyM wrote:

He will be Signed NO LATER THAN MONDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Going by what I've been told since arriving here that would not surprise me. However, putting to bed an unhelpful rumour about a released player is very different to discussing potential signings on a public forum I'm sure you'll agree Mr Abraham! Must be going now, best to all. MM[/quote]
:lol:

Cheers Malky :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Pay Jay 8k a week if he stays on his feet and 9k a week for every game he scores the winning goal otherwise I would not want to see him back after his England cap is potential went down hill as we all know he became lazy

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Annis you'd be useless under interrogation :lol: wasn't expecting to get much out of you. Would be a nice start/end to the weekend should said player get signed :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Peely CCFC PT wrote:Annis you'd be useless under interrogation :lol: wasn't expecting to get much out of you. Would be a nice start/end to the weekend should said player get signed :ayatollah:

I know, it is in early stages but looking very good :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm

great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

I worry that a 14k Jay Bothroyd will be bullied and hassled out of
the game by a 5k a week defender. Its happened before and will
happen again.

All Jays drinking buddies have been shipped out? It just means he'll
be using some of that 14k on a taxi back to London every Saturday

Remember, right now, Jay thinks he's a hot property, i suspect he
will go to another Championship Club who will massage his ego...

..and they'll regret it!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 pm

annis has dropped another bomb by looks of it ..........................

get on chopping block other wise ;) :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:I worry that a 14k Jay Bothroyd will be bullied and hassled out of
the game by a 5k a week defender. Its happened before and will
happen again.

All Jays drinking buddies have been shipped out? It just means he'll
be using some of that 14k on a taxi back to London every Saturday

Remember, right now, Jay thinks he's a hot property, i suspect he
will go to another Championship Club who will massage his ego...

..and they'll regret it!

if he wants to come back make the b*stard work for his cash.. yes you can have 14k a week, but 9k basic and the rest in goal/win bonuses..

then he would have to perform week in week out..

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Next on the Jeremy Kyle Show

Footballer takes advantage of desperate fans

JK So Jay you have come here to do a lie detector claiming you did not attempt to cheat on Cardiff City fans or stay up all night before games, or deliberately fall over on the pitch for 90 minutes

JB Well Jeremy there is a message board full of geeks who have nothing better to do than report on what i am doing all the time.

JK So what is the truth Jay why was you driving up the M4 for at high speed in January for ?

JB I was taking my Girlfriend Lisa up the Arse...........enal !!that's all

JK So why after all the bad comments especially from that Nuclearblue why do you want to go back to a sheep shagging team ?

JB Because they are the only mugs prepared to pay me 14K a week for sitting on my Arse

JK But you denied these accusations Jay

JB oops

JK Dont go away after this break Jay Bothroyd breaks the lie detector :o oh sorry i lied i am not supposed to know the results until i read them out.

I will get my coat i must be bored :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic Nucs

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I WOULD BE STUNNED/SHOCKED IF MALCKY "
Signed Jay Bothroyd.

Yes Jay is Class,when he wants to be, probably the most gifted player in this Division.

But he is lazy,Gutless and a prima donna in my opinion.
When the going gets tough he goes missing,on the big occasions he fails to turn up, he only shines when he wants to.Thats why Jay is not a Premiership player.
So judging by what I have read up on Mackay, he likes fighters/players with guts and balls and Shine on the Big Occasions and team players.
So I HONESTLY BELIEVE Mackay will not want him.

Just My Opinion :ayatollah:

I love it when you have a rant like this!! :lol:

He is this, he is that, he did this, he said that......then.........Just my opinion!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Signed Jay Bothroyd.

Yes Jay is Class,when he wants to be, probably the most gifted player in this Division.

When the going gets tough he goes missing,on the big occasions he fails to turn up, he only shines when he wants to.Thats why Jay is not a Premiership player.
So judging by what I have read up on Mackay, he likes fighters/players with guts and balls and Shine on the Big Occasions and team players.

don't agree personally, think he would love a player of Jays quality, as he is trying to build a promotion winning squad.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Signed Jay Bothroyd.

He is this, he is that, he did this, he said that......then.........Just my opinion!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes but he has a rant at him and basically states he is worse than Adolf Hitler Poll Pot Margaret Thatcher Alan Tait then says he will welcome him back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it Annis :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Signed Jay Bothroyd.

Yes but he has a rant at him and basically states he is worse than Adolf Hitler Poll Pot Margaret Thatcher Alan Tait then says he will welcome him back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it Annis :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Personally I think that at this level Jay is an asset on the pitch as not only is his goalscoring record decent but he also holds the ball up well and brings others into the game. However there is certainly a big question mark over his attitude and it remains to be seen if Mackay feels he would integrate with his style of management. I think that one of the big issues has been that Jay has never been under any pressure for his place. No matter how he performed, or what he got up to off the pitch, Jones selected him! Even after drinkgate he started against Burnley! I think that whilst Jones was initially good for Jay that in the end it became counterproductive. Maybe Mackay could fire a rocket up his ass and get him playing for the team. Will be interesting but i wouldnt be disapointed if he did return as i think he can do things at this level which no one else can!

Some good points there Jim, He needs two rockets up his arse, I was a big Jay fan, but spending half his time on the floor and going totally missing in the second half of this season, changed my mind totally about him. :ayatollah:

bothroyed won me around 500 pound at the start of the season i was puttimg him down as 1st scorer for about 9 weeks :lol:
then he started going down if someone stood close to him looking for penaltys and free kicks. he is a waste of skin now :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm

For c.14k a week and on a free transfer name who else could be brought in?................

Bothroyd top of list all day!!!!, Malkay can sort him out to be more consistant :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:For c.14k a week and on a free transfer name who else could be brought in?................

Bothroyd top of list all day!!!!, Malkay can sort him out to be more consistant :ayatollah:

Lets have a player that dosen't want to play for us. Puts no effort in takes the piss and takes our money. Yes we aint better than that are we ? Jay Bothroyd !! would rather Jay Hemorrhoids

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Isn't it strange we mention Bothroyd and attitude in the same sentence on here most of the time. Do people remember what most people from his previous clubs were saying about him when we signed him? Yes you got it " he's got a bad attitude", seems like nothings changed throughout his career from Arsenal right through to Wolves, when Wolves went on a pre season tour just before he signed for us they left him home, they wanted rid of him asap.

Such a talented player who had the world at his feet in his younger days, but as with us his attitude let him down. Would he be worth the gamble to resign him? I don't believe Malky would have the patience to put up with his whingeing and apparent laziness tbh, Jonesy always described him as "high maintenance". Would he fit in with the stereotype player that Malky seems to go for? I believe not Malky won't mollycoddle players like Jonesy did, if he's not prepared to knuckle down and work hard there'll be no hiding place, Malky will start kicking butt and Jay will be out quicker than you can say "there's the door".

From the first match he played for us I could see his talent immediately, it's just a shame no manager can seem to consistently bring out the best in him.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Signed Jay Bothroyd.

You are probably right that he is not his type of player, every so often though a Manager thinks, maybe I can change him ???

But I doubt it....

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Despite everything he still scored 20 goals last season, including vital goals against the likes of QPR, Norwich and Leeds! If you said we could sign a player who could get 20 goals this season then you'd snap there hands off! There are not many better players around at this level and you can't really think Jay was the culprit for last seasons debacle! The fact we had no other striker hit 20 goals, a crap defense, poor goalkeepers and a tactically inept manager played a far bigger part in our downfall than Jay not being at his best after Xmas.

Crap defence ? I disagree. There was no consistency of selection. The only poor goalkeepers we had were Marshall and Bywater.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I Have heard Earnie has finally had talks and a deal could be Done No later than next Monday,even possible this Friday :ayatollah:

I thought this was 'DEF' happening? :lol:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I Have heard Earnie has finally had talks and a deal could be Done No later than next Monday,even possible this Friday :ayatollah:

I thought this was 'DEF' happening? :lol:

You never know, dont count your chickens Earnie wants to :ayatollah: