Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how many on this forum

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 pm

have pre orderd the kit then?

as they seem to be selling fast..............

Re: how many on this forum

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Not yet, but I will get my little boy one

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 pm

i usually buy the home or away shirt every year, don't think i'll buy this one tbh. i'm not getting too old for it (19) :lol: but i need to save the money for away trips :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:03 pm

do you have to phone the club to get your 10% off or can you do it online ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:do you have to phone the club to get your 10% off or can you do it online ? :ayatollah:

you have to phone them up fella give them your fan number.

if you want it sent to you it will cost u 6 pound .............. pointless having 10 percent off then......

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:do you have to phone the club to get your 10% off or can you do it online ? :ayatollah:

if you want it sent to you it will cost u 6 pound .............. pointless having 10 percent off then......

SIX f*cking QUID TO POST A FOOTIE TOP WHATS IT WRAPPED IN f*cking LEAD ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

SIX f*cking QUID TO POST A FOOTIE TOP WHATS IT WRAPPED IN f*cking LEAD ?

indeed that's what they charging for pre orderd delivery to your house..........

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm waiting for the away kit to be released as I'm not fussed on the home one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:have pre orderd the kit then?

as they seem to be selling fast..............

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

ive ordered mine do every year home and away and its costing 10 quid to deliver it to australia :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm

moggs wrote:ive ordered mine do every year home and away and its costing 10 quid to deliver it to australia :lol: :lr:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's something seriously wrong here ten pounds to Australia . Six pounds to twenty miles away from cardiff