Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LEON JEANNE UPDATE

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 am

The best of luck to Leon for turning his life around, hope he can turn into a positve role model for some of the kids out there who are getting into the same type shit that is prevelent everywhere in our society.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am

Bothaldo wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:best player to come out off cardiff for a very long time..wish him well in the future..i would love to see him play in a cardiff city side again???

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeh fair play, he s**t's all over bellamy and bale!!!

i think you'll find he means cardiff city fc not the city itself
even on that note would have to compare him against rambo and ledley

he has an initial two weeks to prove his fitness in order to attend the training camp in the Algarve

good enough incentive for me, we cant even book for seville coz we dont know if were going to play there :(

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 am

Albion have confirmed the three fixtures during the club's pre-season training camp in Portugal - which includes French Ligue 1 and Portuguese Primeira Liga opponents.The Seagulls players and coaching staff fly to the Algarve on Monday 18th July and kick off with a fixture against a Tottenham Hotspur XI the following day.
Gus Poyet's side will then face French giants Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday 20th and complete their fixtures against Portuguese top-flight side Olhanense on Saturday 23rd July.The first two fixtures will be played at the Estádio Municipal de Albufeira - the stadium where Albion played Sunderland last summer - with the match against Olhanense at the José Arcanjo, Olhão. All three will be evening kick-offs, although times are yet to be confirmed.
Poyet will also hold an open training session for supporters at the club's training base on the Thursday morning. Details, along with full ticket and travel information, will be made available in due course

well done albion, sorted the trip got something for the supporters to partake in and arranging supporters travel :ayatollah:

looks like a good torney and i fim not mistaken around the same time were supposed to be in seville ?

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
Bothaldo wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:best player to come out off cardiff for a very long time..wish him well in the future..i would love to see him play in a cardiff city side again???

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeh fair play, he s**t's all over bellamy and bale!!!

i think you'll find he means cardiff city fc not the city itself
even on that note would have to compare him against rambo and ledley

he has an initial two weeks to prove his fitness in order to attend the training camp in the Algarve

good enough incentive for me, we cant even book for seville coz we dont know if were going to play there :(

he's not a city youth product though, he's a qpr one.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 am

whoooooooooops :oops: that told me :(

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Hope your right about him changing his life around maybe he needs to change his maes seen him out last week won't say no more.