Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thomas hitzlesperger

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Has apparently left west ham, would be a cracking signing for us!

Re: Thomas hitzlesperger

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Would love to have him on board, anybody know why he left?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:Has apparently left west ham, would be a cracking signing for us!

yeah i heard that on the sam allardyce prees conference on ssn, as soon as i heard that i thought same thing as you did :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm

High wages, I think he'll go abroad.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:07 pm

when he joined lazio in 2010 on loan he was on 550k for 6 months..

would be an amazing player, but think he will go to prem or abroad, hes only 29 so will prob be looking at a decent european side,,

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 pm

i would have thought he left to go to a team in a higher league as he still has aspirations of being in the Germany squad for the euro's next summer. When he's fit he's a great player, bet West Ham are gutted to see him go!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

it won't happen but we can dream :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:44 am

Jimbo27 wrote:i would have thought he left to go to a team in a higher league as he still has aspirations of being in the Germany squad for the euro's next summer. When he's fit he's a great player, bet West Ham are gutted to see him go!

he wont get in, the new brigade already taking over the squad. Ballack is also out, they announced it this week, his time with the national side is over.

a few cracking prospects coming through atm. Schalkes Höwedes is one of them, also Götze from Dortmund. And you heard his name first from me: Julian Draxler

made his Bundesliga debut at the age of just 17 (4th youngest ever to play in the league and 2nd youngest to start a match, Schalke's youngest senior player ever), is a Schalke regular now, Germany U18 team captain and was a vital factor in Schalke's cup win last season, scoring the overtime winner in the 1/4 finals and also the opening goal in the german cup final...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wugP2jLm64&feature=related 3:2 v Nürnberg (Cup 1/4 final)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_6cyxZ7oz8&feature=related 1:0 v Duisburg (Cup final)

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 am

Bluebirds20 wrote:Has apparently left west ham, would be a cracking signing for us!

I'm sure he left West Ham because there were relegated and he wants to stay in the Premiership, or top tier somehwere else.

No chance for us there.