Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i feel im being raped by the government

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

not any particular party just all,im now beginning to feel that the working man is going back to the days of begging for servival,i havnt had a wage rise for 4 years,i struggle with bills and the cost of motoring has now become a bad joke,and i see no end to new tax ideas being dreampt up to take what little i still have,sorry but im on a downer at the moment :ayatollah:

Re: i feel im being raped by the government

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:21 pm

The Tories will always do this.

They'll ride the working man up the arse til his eyeballs bleed.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:The Tories will always do this.

They'll ride the working man up the arse til his eyeballs bleed.

Im sorry but I thought taxes shot up under Labour especially fuel prices!!!!

The Tories lined their pockets with the profits from the North Sea Oil. It should have been invested, but what do they or labour care.

99% of poloticians, union leaders etc are in it for persoanl gain.

Afetr all they are only human, just like us!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

it doesnt matter what colour tie they wear,im getting done,every way you turn its more money :( :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm

krab wrote:it doesnt matter what colour tie they wear,im getting done,every way you turn its more money :( :ayatollah:

Take to the streets before your eyeballs start bleeding :D

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
krab wrote:it doesnt matter what colour tie they wear,im getting done,every way you turn its more money :( :ayatollah:

i may have to when i get evicted :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:39 pm

krab wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

i may have to when i get evicted :D :D :ayatollah:

Well if it comes to that, just before you close the front door on the way out, torch the house! :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Know what you mean mate, their quick enough to take tax off you but when it comes to repaying anything you've overpaid they make it so bloody difficult to reclaim and take an age to give it back. :evil:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Midfield general wrote:[quote="Johnny Rythmn"!!!!

The Tories lined their pockets with the profits from the North Sea Oil. It should have been invested, but what do they or labour care.

99% of poloticians, union leaders etc are in it for persoanl gain.

Afetr all they are only human, just like us!

The majority of the price in fuel is tax not the actual fuel itself so whether the fuel comes from the north sea or russia it doesn't matter.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:I tell you what if the WAG get tax raising and borrowing powers then god helps us.

do you think,surely it cant get worse :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 pm

krab wrote:not any particular party just all,im now beginning to feel that the working man is going back to the days of begging for servival,i havnt had a wage rise for 4 years,i struggle with bills and the cost of motoring has now become a bad joke,and i see no end to new tax ideas being dreampt up to take what little i still have,sorry but im on a downer at the moment :ayatollah:

Get IN a union and start fighting back collectively.
Workers of the worrld unite throw your chains assunder......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 pm

The tories are only doing what they always do blame the last labour government and put up indirect taxes whilst cutting public spending, it's in their DNA and is all they know to do.

Things are only just getting to hurt because of these policies but I don't blame the Tory bastards it's that tw*t Nick Clegg and the bunch of wankers he has around him.

Remember how your feeling now and how much worse you will feel in a years time because believe me it's not going to get any better. Then when you barely get one weekend without demonstrations in our cities there will eventually be another General Election then stick it bigtime to the Lib Dems they are the ones guilty of giving these Tory bastards the freedom to bend us over and ram the barbed stick up our backsides.

The most disppointing thing is that by the time we get to the next General Election there will be F**k all left to argue over, but on a positive note the Bluebirds will be in the PL but none of us will be able to afford a ticket.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm

All politicians are selfish and dont give two hoots about anyone else, what about me?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Did you know that income tax was only brought in as a way of funding the 1799 war against Napoleon.
It was ment to be repealed once the war had ended.But im afraid politicians back then were the same as todays ( greedy fuckers )
and once they saw how much could be gained they made sure they could keep the tax in place!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Wait until interest rates start rising, then the fan will be hit by a large amount of brown stuff. All the slack that became available when they dropped has been used on food and energy costs.

Worrying times ahead, like krab, I can't see when it will get better. Perhaps this is the shift of wealth heading east and the western world will become the poor nations of the world.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm

the rich get richer, the ones on benefits keep getting benefits and the working man gets bloody shafted!! taxes, etc & the government are a disgrace!! :evil:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Blame the Tories thay havent been in long :? but TBF they are all as bad as one another :o

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote: Perhaps this is the shift of wealth heading east and the western world will become the poor nations of the world.

There will be war before that happens :old:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Denzil wrote:
krab wrote:not any particular party just all,im now beginning to feel that the working man is going back to the days of begging for servival,i havnt had a wage rise for 4 years,i struggle with bills and the cost of motoring has now become a bad joke,and i see no end to new tax ideas being dreampt up to take what little i still have,sorry but im on a downer at the moment :ayatollah:

Get IN a union and start fighting back collectively.
Workers of the worrld unite throw your chains assunder......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Unions haven't got the support of their members yet along the general public. 33% of their members bothered voting on their strike the other day and it was the Unions who give us Ed Millband who is ensuring Labour wont get back in for a long while yet :lol:

Oh yeh well see what its like without a union.
all the holidays/bank holidays/pay rises/benefits/pensions/health and safety regulations/breaks and shorter working hours were fought and won by our forefathers sticking together and not accepting a shafting.
the least we could do is try and keep it.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:02 pm

denzil,what you wrote is here,nowim a self employed electrician(and am only to aware im better off than many)but i get no holiday pay,no bank holidays,no pension,nothing, :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Any way Krab you feel like you are being taken up the Arse again ?Image

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Any way Krab you feel like you are being taken up the Arse again ?Image

if it relieves the piles then carryon :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:33 pm

krab wrote:denzil,what you wrote is here,nowim a self employed electrician(and am only to aware im better off than many)but i get no holiday pay,no bank holidays,no pension,nothing, :ayatollah:

Appologies fella i was having a pop at the bloke who answered me not you.
I know a few firms who take self employed electricians onsite. will ask around to see if they have any contracts running around hear.chin up fella you have a trade so you will always have work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Denzil wrote:
krab wrote:denzil,what you wrote is here,nowim a self employed electrician(and am only to aware im better off than many)but i get no holiday pay,no bank holidays,no pension,nothing, :ayatollah:

Appologies fella i was having a pop at the bloke who answered me not you.
I know a few firms who take self employed electricians onsite. will ask around to see if they have any contracts running around hear.chin up fella you have a trade so you will always have work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: