Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis, about the books

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

I want a book to read during uni as I'd still need my fix of City ~3 hours away.

Anyway, I was just wondering which one you'd recommend out of these 3 and why...

1. Annis - My story
2. Soul Crew Chronicles
3. Diary of the Real Soul Crew

Now, I understand that you're going to say the first one purely because its the most expensive and you want to make money from it but can you give me a brief explanation of what each one is about and whether its full on reading or reading/pictures etc. I already have your picture book you see and I don't want to invest in another one as since then my literacy skills have improved tenfold. ;)

Cheers. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Annis, about the books

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

buy em all you tight git. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Rhys The Peace wrote:buy em all you tight git. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm

they are all good (not licking ass) but i would go for number 2 :D
if you came on the bus you can win one of his books - although who ever wins the book tries to put it back into the raffle :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:I want a book to read during uni as I'd still need my fix of City ~3 hours away.

Anyway, I was just wondering which one you'd recommend out of these 3 and why...

1. Annis - My story
2. Soul Crew Chronicles

Now, I understand that you're going to say the first one purely because its the most expensive and you want to make money from it but can you give me a brief explanation of what each one is about and whether its full on reading or reading/pictures etc. I already have your picture book you see and I don't want to invest in another one as since then my literacy skills have improved tenfold. ;)

Cheers

As " My Story " is not out yet till September 24th, I would recommend Shattered Dreams first(if you have not read it yet) or the Chronicles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ .

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:I want a book to read during uni as I'd still need my fix of City ~3 hours away.

1. Annis - My story
2. Soul Crew Chronicles

Cheers

As " My Story " is not out yet till September 24th, I would recommend Shattered Dreams first(if you have not read it yet) or the Chronicles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate. I'll probably go for that one then. What stores do they sell them in? Im going to town tomorrow you see.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

1. Annis - My story
2. Soul Crew Chronicles

Cheers

Cheers mate. I'll probably go for that one then. What stores do they sell them in? Im going to town tomorrow you see.

Waterstones/Wh Smiths in the City Centre or two Shops(Newsagents in Albanr RD). But in the main stores they are Full price.
You cant beat These prices

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

annis whats the difference between the real soul crew & the real soul crew the complete chronicles ???

I am going to cuba in september and fancy getting one to read while i'm away!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm

1. Annis - My story Its the Story of Annis and his days beating people up :lol:
2. Soul Crew Chronicles Its the Story of Annis and his mates beating people up :lol:
3. Diary of the Real Soul Crew Its his Diaries account of Beating people up :lol:

You can purchace Gwyns book of him and the entire male population of the Valleys beating people up.
Stick to Mills and Boom Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 pm

brewer918 wrote:annis whats the difference between the real soul crew & the real soul crew the complete chronicles ???

I am going to cuba in september and fancy getting one to read while i'm away!! :ayatollah:

The Real Soul Crew is the first book.

The Chronicles was put together by Cass Pennant and Myself, the Best Stories he and I thought from the first one and from Soul Crew 2, plus 2 new chapters(from Chelsea/Newcastle/Swindon games etc) and set out much better.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
brewer918 wrote:annis whats the difference between the real soul crew & the real soul crew the complete chronicles ???

The Chronicles was put together by Cass Pennant and Myself, the Best Stories he and I thought from the first one and from Soul Crew 2, plus 2 new chapters(from Chelsea/Newcastle/Swindon games etc) and set out much better.

think i'll give the complete chronicles a crack then!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Shattered Dreams is a really good read, especially so if you followed the club during those years.

The only problem I found with it, is I couldn't put it down, I just wanted to do another chapter, then another. So once you start it, you may as well right off the whole weekend.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:54 pm

brewer918 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

think i'll give the complete chronicles a crack then!! :ayatollah:

Cass, has done a professional job on the book :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:Shattered Dreams is a really good read, especially so if you followed the club during those years.

The only problem I found with it, is I couldn't put it down, I just wanted to do another chapter, then another. So once you start it, you may as well right off the whole weekend.

:lol:
Cheers Marc, " My Story" is sort of a Shattered Dreams 2, but it also includes my life away from football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

annis, i'll have to write a book all about the forest trip years ago :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:47 pm

lewis91 wrote:annis, i'll have to write a book all about the forest trip years ago :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Yes Def :lol: :ayatollah:

Lewis
I have mentioned the story in My New Book, " My Story " :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 pm

lewis91 wrote:annis, i'll have to write a book all about the forest trip years ago :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can I write it for you Lewis? My time to shineeeee

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

brilliant :ayatollah: i'll probably buy that one when you release it. if i have no mention...i want my money back :lol: :lol:
adam, you can write it for me....my spelling and grammar is awful. i trust you on this one! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

lewis91 wrote:brilliant :ayatollah: i'll probably buy that one when you release it. if i have no mention...i want my money back :lol: :lol:
adam, you can write it for me....my spelling and grammar is awful. i trust you on this one! :D :ayatollah:

You are in it :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:00 pm

i'm definitely getting it now :lol:
when is it ready for release? :ayatollah: