Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Mini Update "

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:when will it be offical then? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You know they are always Slow/Late down at The City, We are usually the First :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 pm

tmoz now mp :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You know they are always Slow/Late down at The City, We are usually the First :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah thats right :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

annis ive hered craig conway his having his medical in the next few days is tha truth or has he had his medical? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

No disrespect but who is this 'carlccfc' and what's he to do with Cardiff City fc?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:58 pm

1dcook wrote:No disrespect but who is this 'carlccfc' and what's he to do with Cardiff City fc?

nothing mate hes just a fan of the city with a few good contacts within the club and posts his findings on here, take what he says with a pinch of salt because im sure he does when he recieves the information, but to be fair to the man hes not normally wrong and is well informed with accurate information

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
1dcook wrote:No disrespect but who is this 'carlccfc' and what's he to do with Cardiff City fc?

nothing mate hes just a fan of the city with a few good contacts within the club and posts his findings on here, take what he says with a pinch of salt because im sure he does when he recieves the information, but to be fair to the man hes not normally wrong and is well informed with accurate information[/quote

and if you get to meet him down the city or at away matches Carl's a real top bloke :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 am

Great news !

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 am

4 posts and joined on Monday ...... hmmmm , wonder who this can be then ? :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 am

pengedragon wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:cracking, been waiting for that to be official :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

umm, i think we still are ?

I can confirm that we still are.

Now there's an update for you :shock:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:33 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

Martyn, he keeps coming back, he has even started Twitter up in my name, very sad little boy :roll:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

Martyn, he keeps coming back, he has even started Twitter up in my name, very sad little boy :roll:

I nearly believed the Twitter too but I never imagined you as a fan of Slipknot :lol: so hows things Annis you ready for the new season ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

taffyapple wrote:My cousin-in-law is Scottish, he's a proper anorak.

I just got a text off him (thank god he never rang :lol: :lol: :lol: )

"Conway better than burke. not quite as tricky.but more direct.
hits byline. crosses the ball. no messing about"

He's Hearts, loves Scottish football.... and doesnt drink :lol: :lol:

how can you put "scottish" and "doesnt drink" in the same sentance :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:17 pm

24 hrs later

Club News

CONWAY RELISHING CITY CHALLENGE

READING BOOK PLACE AT WEMBLEY
CRAIG CONWAY SIGNING CONFIRMED
Posted on: Thu 23 Jun 2011

Cardiff City Football Club can confirm the signing of Scottish international Craig Conway on a three year deal, subject to Football League approval.

The former Dundee United winger - who's deal at Tannadice expired at the end of last season - becomes new manager Malky Mackay's first signing for the Bluebirds. He joins the Club as a free agent.

Speaking exclusively to cardiffcityfc.co.uk, twenty-six year old Craig told us: "It's really exciting to be coming in at this time and to be the manager's first signing at the Club.

"I would imagine there's a few more to follow, so I'm just really looking forward to settling in here, starting pre-season training and getting to know the boys."

Read Craig's first Bluebirds interview in full this afternoon on this website. To watch the interview, go to Cardiff City Player or click on the link below.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

24 Hrs late its Now Official :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: