Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Forsyth

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 pm

See that he has signed for Watford and the transfer was rubber stamped by Malky before he left

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13863662.stm

Any good and do you think he would have been a target for us?

Re: Craig Forsyth

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Bateman wrote:See that he has signed for Watford and the transfer was rubber stamped by Malky before he left

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13863662.stm

Any good and do you think he would have been a target for us?

probably since we have 2 mindfielders... but does it matter now :)??

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Listening to an interview with him earlier today, he said his decision to come to Watford was made last week based on the set up & the fact that we're the kind of club to give young players a chance to develop. Very happy we got it all signed, as it should've been done and dusted last week.

He's highly thought of by their fans, and more importantly is left-footed. So that takes our total of left-footed players at the club to 1 now!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Would have helped bolster a pretty weak midfield and would have helped conway settle also.
I'm impressed by the way Mckay goes about his business though.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 pm

And there would be far too mant Craigs in the team when Bellers comes back :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:39 pm

anotherhornet wrote:Listening to an interview with him earlier today, he said his decision to come to Watford was made last week based on the set up & the fact that we're the kind of club to give young players a chance to develop. Very happy we got it all signed, as it should've been done and dusted last week.

He's highly thought of by their fans, and more importantly is left-footed. So that takes our total of left-footed players at the club to 1 now!!

We have a left footed player you can have. Goes by the name of Lee Naylor :D

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
anotherhornet wrote:Listening to an interview with him earlier today, he said his decision to come to Watford was made last week based on the set up & the fact that we're the kind of club to give young players a chance to develop. Very happy we got it all signed, as it should've been done and dusted last week.

We have a left footed player you can have. Goes by the name of Lee Naylor :D

That's ever so kind of you, but I think I'll say no. I didn't notice him using his left-foot anyway!!