Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"MORE TRANSFER UPDATES"

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Here's some more transfer news from sources I have read...

"Jeremie Aliadiere will be given a 1 year deal with Cardiff City"

I'm not doubting this, it would be a good signing if it's true. lets hope it is! :ayatollah:

"Danny Gabbidon heading back to Cardiff on a free"

i would actually love to take him back! :ayatollah:

"IN
Scott Loach £1,000,000
Andrew Tayor FREE
Jay Spearing LOAN
Emmanuel Frimpong LOAN
Lewis McGugan £3,000,000
Craig Conway FREE
Don Cowie £700,000
Craig Bellamy FREE/LOAN
Marvin Sordell £1,000,000
Steven Naismith £2,300,000
Jay Bothroyd FREE

OUT
David Marshall Celtic £500,000
Lee Naylor CONTRACT TERMINATED
Gabor Gyepes Southampton £300,000
Solomon Taiwo ST. Johnstone LOAN"

personally i think jay spearing would make a great signing for us, from liverpool, he's quite experienced having started in some big games. Lewis McGugan would be great i highly rate him and always did last season. Craig conway, we are on the brink of signing him, i read on a BBC news article that he has agreed terms and just needs a medical, again another great player. Bellers, everyone wants him back i think including myself. Bothroyd, lots of people want him back, a few don't, but i think we could actually do with him, if he doesn't find a club then i think he will come back to us because we are probably not at the top of his list at the moment.

I don't really rate david marshall to be honest, i think he's better than heaton but we could do with a different number 1 keeper. maybe marcus hahnemann? he's on a free, he's class! Naylor, i dont give a f**k about him, he can go along with gyepes and taiwo.

What are your thoughts? leave them below please! :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "MORE TRANSFER UPDATES"

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:41 pm

would be good if true :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:would be good if true :ayatollah:

i think a lot of them could actually be true, i'm not doubting many :roll:
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:would be good if true :ayatollah:

i think a lot of them could actually be true, i'm not doubting many :roll:

well for all we know we could sign messi on a free :lol: so heres hoping what you said is true :ayatollah:

some of them could be true i hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marshall to Celtic sounds like a valid one.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:some of them could be true i hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sam boy its rhys roberts :D, i hope they are true and i think a lot of them are to be honest!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

and me some of them are good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm

you got all that off football rumors but :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

stevie naismith - as much as i cant see it, he would be a fantastic signing, defo cant see that happening though

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 pm

There is a for sale sign at David Marshalls house (and Gavin Rae's) they both live right by me, make of that what you will could be testing the market or moving to a nicer one ????

He is a real nice bloke, I hope he's not off to be honest, but who knows ???

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Here's some more transfer news from sources I have read...

"Jeremie Aliadiere will be given a 1 year deal with Cardiff City"

I'm not doubting this, it would be a good signing if it's true. lets hope it is! :ayatollah:

"Danny Gabbidon heading back to Cardiff on a free"

i would actually love to take him back! :ayatollah:

"IN
Scott Loach £1,000,000 - yes, we need 3 decent keepers
Andrew Tayor FREE - yes good signing if it comes off
Jay Spearing LOAN - more chance of me banging cheryl cole every night for the next 15 years. Hes in the first team, loved and is likely to want to compete for a place in the starting 11 under Kenny. More chance going for Shelvey or one of the young full backs
Emmanuel Frimpong LOAN - good if true. Tidy on the ball and versatile
Lewis McGugan £3,000,000 - doubt it unless Earnshaw comes and he persuades him to come here too.
Craig Conway FREE - done
Don Cowie £700,000 - so-so.
Craig Bellamy FREE/LOAN - I pray every night for this to come off
Marvin Sordell £1,000,000 - decent option
Steven Naismith £2,300,000 - good signing he'd be. Doubt he will come though.
Jay Bothroyd FREE - he can get lost.

What are your thoughts? leave them below please! :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my thoughts are above. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:you got all that off football rumors but :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i know hahaha they're not always wrong, theyre not always right either but they said about craig conway before, i didn't believe it but look whats happened we've sealed the deal :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 pm

wait until its on the cardiff website 1st but :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:wait until its on the cardiff website 1st but :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well sky sports newws mentioned about him! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 pm

ye but cardiff havent said nothing on it yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

on football rumours says that aaron wildig is going on loan to bristol rovers :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:13 pm

bluebirdsmad123 wrote:on football rumours says that aaron wildig is going on loan to bristol rovers :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i know yeah :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 pm

cant see that cos hes young and malky likes the young players, well i hope he dont go on loan anyway :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks Carl ;)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 pm

haha rhys, i love your enthusiasm i really really do but surely you can look at that and realise its very unrealistic.

the transfer fees alone add up to a crazy amount. where do you think that is coming from. i would be very surprised if we pay over £1mill for more than one player(not inc bellamy) and some of the others just wouldnt happen. its called football rumours for a reason, yes well done they may of had a few right but lets be honest if you guess enough times some are gonna be right !!!

if we sign half that list i will do a naked lap of CCstadium

YOU HEARD IT HERE

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 pm

jezzy666 wrote:haha rhys, i love your enthusiasm i really really do but surely you can look at that and realise its very unrealistic.

the transfer fees alone add up to a crazy amount. where do you think that is coming from. i would be very surprised if we pay over £1mill for more than one player(not inc bellamy) and some of the others just wouldnt happen. its called football rumours for a reason, yes well done they may of had a few right but lets be honest if you guess enough times some are gonna be right !!!

if we sign half that list i will do a naked lap of CCstadium

YOU HEARD IT HERE

well i was just quoting what i found thats all, i am enthusiastic yes and would love to see a few of them at the ccs, im not saying we're gonna get all of them but you never know, we might take a few :roll:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:27 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
bluebirdsmad123 wrote:you got all that off football rumors but :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i know hahaha they're not always wrong, theyre not always right either but they said about craig conway before, i didn't believe it but look whats happened we've sealed the deal :ayatollah:

97% wrong pal.

I'm often tempted to chuck the Giggs to Cardiff to keep out of the glare of the English media rumour on there see if it rolls.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

yeah id say 97% wrong too. you have 8mill spending money going out. no way could we afford half of that !!

anyway as u said just rumours... :)