Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Jack leaves the sinking ship

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 am

Im hearing rumours that their goalie Doris has joined Wolves on a 3 yr deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Another Jack leaves the sinking ship

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 am

who gives a f**k (apart from the jacks :lol: ) ive had a bellyfull of talking about the jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Im hearing rumours that their goalie Doris has joined Wolves on a 3 yr deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job for Bywater there ;)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 am

ENOUGH about the jacks please, if i wanted to know i would go on there forum or look for them in the news. im cardiff 100% and thats all the news i look for

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 am

jezzy666 wrote:ENOUGH about the jacks please, if i wanted to know i would go on there forum or look for them in the news. im cardiff 100% and thats all the news i look for

well said that man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:03 am

beddau blue wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:ENOUGH about the jacks please, if i wanted to know i would go on there forum or look for them in the news. im cardiff 100% and thats all the news i look for

Im only mocking the afflicted mun ..... so let me guess come next season you wouldnt care less if they win , lose or draw each week ??? Personally i think its quite funny how they get promoted and still cant keep players , plus like Annis says this is an open forum for all topics so if you aint interested then dont reply !!!! Simples :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

Im only mocking the afflicted mun ..... so let me guess come next season you wouldnt care less if they win , lose or draw each week ??? Personally i think its quite funny how they get promoted and still cant keep players , plus like Annis says this is an open forum for all topics so if you aint interested then dont reply !!!! Simples :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont care about them next season, they are there by merit and deserve to be there. if they win im sure they will deserve it, if they lose then so be it, if they get thumped i may even get a giggle going. but the fact its swansea can win every week as long as we get promoted. then maybe when were in the same league as them we can worry about their results,

its not that im not interested but the pure volume of them blocks out CCFC talk !! :p

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:17 am

castleblue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Im hearing rumours that their goalie Doris has joined Wolves on a 3 yr deal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great job for Bywater there ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am

It does seem that he is off, and it's a shame but 'sinking ship'? Really?

Same situation as Cardiff losing a few players this Summer surely? It's just the way modern football is, the writing was on the wall with regards to Dorus, Rangel and Pratley when the club withdrew their contract offers around Christmas.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am

scotsjack wrote:

Same situation as Cardiff losing a few players this Summer surely? It's just the way modern football is, the writing was on the wall with regards to Dorus, Rangel and Pratley when the club withdrew their contract offers around Christmas.

your ship is sinking mate. NQAT!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 am

scotsjack wrote:
Same situation as Cardiff losing a few players this Summer surely?

Not quite mate. Unless you hadn't notice you made it to the promised land, yet STILL you are losing players.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:
scotsjack wrote:

your ship is sinking mate. NQAT!

I'll wait and see what develops over the next few weeks, as I said, it's a shame that some players are off. Unfortunate fact of modern football, from what I am told, Dorus wasn't happy that there was a relegation clause in the contract that he was offered. Now before you lot start, I am realistic enough to realise that we have an uphill struggle to stay up, If DeVries isn't happy with that then he is better off leaving.

If the Swans have learned some hard lessons from the mistakes in the 80's which very nearly cost us our club, then I am quite happy.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Looks like Rangel and Taylor are off also. The way it's going you'll have a weaker squad than the one that entered the playoffs. I know you'll probably add players to the squad but it's not looking good so far. At least you've managed to keep Butler :lol: :lol: Good Luck!!!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 pm

De Vries, Pratley, Rangel and Taylor leaving the Jacks. It will be interesting who they fetch in to replace them all. Nevermind, they still got Beaker :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 pm

ANY threads about the jacks this season will make us look like bitter bastards

Thats the legacy Dave Jones left us.

Lets just not mention them.

How on earth can we call a side just promoted to the Premiership
a sinking ship?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 pm

the worse scenario for the jacks is if they play well,get some good results and still go down like blackpool did,then they would see a mass exodus from the club and perhaps even struggle in the championship,parchute payments mean nothing if you cant attract the players

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:13 pm

taffyapple wrote:ANY threads about the jacks this season will make us look like bitter bastards

a sinking ship?

your exactly right there

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Some of the posts about the Jacks on here are a bit much at times
but Vintage is a good poster and I cant see anything wrong with his post to be
honest. Sinking Ship might have been a bit strong though :lol:

Just informing us De Vries in going, nice one mate, I hadnt hered this.

Seems a bit strange to me, Iv never understood why you would want to play all season for a club, busting a gut to get them to the Premiership and then once you have made it, leave..just my opinion. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:ANY threads about the jacks this season will make us look like bitter bastards

a sinking ship?

ask me the same question in May 2012 :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Seems a bit strange to me, Iv never understood why you would want to play all season for a club, busting a gut to get them to the Premiership and then once you have made it, leave..just my opinion. :ayatollah:[/quote]

I think of it this way. You're going to be travelling in a white car along a motorway and that car has struggled hard to get past it's last MOT and you KNOW that before you get to your destination your wheels are going to fall off, and the engine is going to pack in and you'll end up looking like a knob stood at the side ofthe road. Just then someone offers to give you a lift in a shiny new gold car and in you get. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm

I'll wait and see what develops over the next few weeks, as I said, it's a shame that some players are off. Unfortunate fact of modern football, from what I am told, Dorus wasn't happy that there was a relegation clause in the contract that he was offered. Now before you lot start, I am realistic enough to realise that we have an uphill struggle to stay up, If DeVries isn't happy with that then he is better off leaving.

If the Swans have learned some hard lessons from the mistakes in the 80's which very nearly cost us our club, then I am quite happy.[/quote]

Quite happy to go down, your a waste of a space in the premier, no ambition, backers or fans what a waste, still it will give us a laugh watching you get battered every week :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:11 pm

De Vries, Taylor, Pratley and soon to be Rangel and Ash Williams'agent touting for business. What odds could I get that Danny Graham doesn't score more than five next season ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:41 pm

it maybe a sinking ship,but it is a premier SHIP :( :( :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah: