Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky v Naylor

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

Anybody who attended the Watford v Cardiff game back in Dec would have witnessed probably the worst performance of the season by Naylor who was targetted by Watford as a weak link in the City defence reuslting in Naylor conceding a penalty and getting subbed after only 35 mins ! Guess who was Watford's manager that day ....... Mackay , so he knows Naylor virtually inside out . So will Naylor therefore feature in his plans for the new season ? I think NOT :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Malky v Naylor

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 am

He will play him left midfield

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 am

On the flip side, because Mackay knows his weaknesses he can address them! Or he can just ship him out the minute we get someone better! :D

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 am

Zabier wrote:On the flip side, because Mackay knows his weaknesses he can address them! Or he can just ship him out the minute we get someone better! :D

or just play him in the reserves until his contact runs out :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 am

That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen, every time QWatford had the ball they attacked him. Darcy Blake had a shocked next to him at centre defence too...

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Igovernor wrote:He will play him left midfield

Not that bad of a shout if we were desperate :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

I think it's part of the compensation deal that means Naylor HAS to play against Watford......

We were absolutely gutted he got subbed, I thought it was a superb performance!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 pm

[quote="anotherhornet"]I think it's part of the compensation deal that means Naylor HAS to play against Watford......

We were absolutely gutted he got subbed, I thought it was a superb performance![/quote

Tell you what mate it was a good job it was so foggy that day I couldnt see your 3rd and 4th goals going in :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Sorry about the F in Fog :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Ha, nice pic! I think that's the best way to watch Watford defend - make it so foggy we can't actually see them..... Made a change to have the action down our end though, went through quite a long period without a goal in front of us!