Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy News?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 am

Has Anyone heard any news on Bellamy and his proposed action of terminating his contract?
Definately need him here next season. :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy News?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:58 am

NLCCFC wrote:Has Anyone heard any news on Bellamy and his proposed action of terminating his contract?
Definately need him here next season. :ayatollah:

I dont think we'll hear a thing til he's either here, or we know he definitely isnt
coming!!

He's not big news up there, cos they know he's not part of their plans. Not too
many Premier Clubs will bother chasing him, cos they know his knee is iffy and
they also know he wants to come here.

So hopefully, City are quietly knocking on their door, working behind the scenes
and trying their best to secure Mr Bellamy's services for the next few years :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 am

As Man City dont want him, would he be allowed to do pre season training here, to keep him fit?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am

Yeah I can't see why not.

I reckon it will be sorted sooner rather than later as Bellers will be keen to get a proper pre season under his belt, unlike last year.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:As Man City dont want him, would he be allowed to do pre season training here, to keep him fit?

He probably will do at some stage anyway

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

find it harder to believe that he WON'T be here next season, we obviously don't know what happens in the background but i can't see what other options there are apart from coming back HOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:36 pm

ESPN reporting Bellamy to Celtic. Bottom of article..

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... ts?cc=5739

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm

even though it has been reported....i very much doubt he would ever go to celtic.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

to be honest i think it could all be happening behind closed doors? :?
then when they announce it, it will be a bigger shock and better surprise for us! :D
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

We need Bellers ASAP to lead the loine when training starts
although we are saving money every week hes not here.

He will b ecaptain again so in the mean time Hudson will have to take some responsibiity next week at training.