Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SIMPLISTIC VIEW

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

My daughter Angharad, 9 yrs old and a season ticket holder of 6 yrs, said to me on Friday evening after coming home from school

" Today hasn't been to bad Dad, I thought the Swansea fans in school would have given me more stick about the fixtures but they haven't"

I said "I am glad love but you do know they are going to wind you up every Friday before the weekend they play, don't you ?"

Angahard "Yea I know that but I hope they lose every game like 4 or 5 nil they don't get any wins at all not even a draw! Then they will be relegated and not just to the our division but because they have not got a point they should be relegated 2 divisions!"

I laughed so much cause she was deadly serious, then she said " And they will have to be called Swansea Town not Swansea City "#

I nearly crashed the car :lol:

Re: SIMPLISTIC VIEW

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 pm

:lol: :lol:

Good one Angharad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:My daughter Angharad, 9 yrs old and a season ticket holder of 6 yrs, said to me on Friday evening after coming home from school

" Today hasn't been to bad Dad, I thought the Swansea fans in school would have given me more stick about the fixtures but they haven't"

I said "I am glad love but you do know they are going to wind you up every Friday before the weekend they play, don't you ?"

Angahard "Yea I know that but I hope they lose every game like 4 or 5 nil they don't get any wins at all not even a draw! Then they will be relegated and not just to the our division but because they have not got a point they should be relegated 2 divisions!"

I laughed so much cause she was deadly serious, then she said " And they will have to be called Swansea Town not Swansea City "

I nearly crashed the car :lol:

kids say the funniest things....

i wonder where she gets it from?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Uncle Annis will not be happy Angharad you see you made Daddy laugh so much he stopped writing Uncle Annis book for nearly ten whole minutes. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Reminded me of a kid about 7 or 8 saying to his father as we walked out of the cup final
"never mind dad we'll win it next year !"

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 pm

That's class :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

stickywicket wrote:Reminded me of a kid about 7 or 8 saying to his father as we walked out of the cup final
"never mind dad we'll win it next year !"

I know how silly was that comment with Dave Jones in charge :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 pm

It's my daughter's 8th brthday tomorrow. Tonight we were getting her ready for bed when she noticed some old black and white photos of my family (my Nan & Grandad). She asked why they were black and grey so I said that they didn't have colour in those days. "Really?" she said, "Even the trees were black and grey too?"

Love it! Love her too :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 pm

I am a bit confused about the "return to Swansea Town" bit....

I thought that IS their name??

Have I missed something??

Delusions of grandeur on their part, surely??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 am

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:18 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Uncle Annis will not be happy Angharad you see you made Daddy laugh so much he stopped writing Uncle Annis book for nearly ten whole minutes. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Steve,Don't worry I am on to it :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 am

Get your daughter on the forum Carl :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 am

that is absolute gold carl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 am

Sign her up!!! Malky Mackay's number 2! :lol: