Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHITE MEN CANT JUMP!! - BLACK MEN CANT SWIM!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:28 pm

this man is british but of pakisani orgin! are you telling me that every person with pakistani blood is against britain? ... theres good and bad in all works of life taffyapple and its lunacy to think differently! ... as for pakistanis not fighting for britain then i`m one to then cause i`d NEVER EVER fight for a british government!
amir-khan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm

AHERNE wrote:this man is british but of pakisani orgin! are you telling me that every person with pakistani blood is against britain? ... theres good and bad in all works of life taffyapple and its lunacy to think differently! ... as for pakistanis not fighting for britain then i`m one to then cause i`d NEVER EVER fight for a british government!
amir-khan.jpg

Not every one of them no.

But the vast majority of Pakistani youths of Britain would support Al Q'aida over Britain.
Now thats fine, if they want to go and join them, but to live in Britain and slag it off
is hypocracy of the highest order. A bit like them Paddy's collecting for the IRA in Kilburn!

By saying you'd never ever fight for a British Government, do you mean you'd never ever
fight for Britain? No matter what the circumstances?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:this man is british but of pakisani orgin! are you telling me that every person with pakistani blood is against britain? ... theres good and bad in all works of life taffyapple and its lunacy to think differently! ... as for pakistanis not fighting for britain then i`m one to then cause i`d NEVER EVER fight for a british government!
amir-khan.jpg

But the vast majority of Pakistani youths of Britain would support Al Q'aida over Britain.
Now thats fine, if they want to go and join them, but to live in Britain and slag it off
is hypocracy of the highest order. A bit like them Paddy's collecting for the IRA in Kilburn!

By saying you'd never ever fight for a British Government, do you mean you'd never ever

i think we should be like china and not get involved in other countries business! china is maybe the biggest super power in the world at the moment and i think they got it spot on! attack if attacked! ... and thats the only way id fight too! ... id never fight for government bollocks ... oil dont mean anything to me and it certainly aint worth dying for!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

AHERNE wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
amir-khan.jpg

i think we should be like china and not get involved in other countries business! china is maybe the biggest super power in the world at the moment and i think they got it spot on! attack if attacked! ... and thats the only way id fight too! ... id never fight for government bollocks ... oil dont mean anything to me and it certainly aint worth dying for!

Does that mean you'd have fought for China in their vicious fight
against the evil Dalai Lama and the Tibetan monks in Nepal?

All wars are political mate. All wars!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 pm

i tell you what you didnt half start a debate going here! ;) fair plays! :ayatollah: i understand why your so passionate about it all and i honestly hate debating with you on these subjects .... your ok mate you really are and i honestly would never want a single british soldier to come to any harm and that especially goes out to your lad! .... trouble is when it comes to this war there is no middle ground, so the debate never ends! ... so i`ll end this now by saying white men can bloody jump! :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:32 pm

AHERNE wrote:i tell you what you didnt half start a debate going here! ;) fair plays! :ayatollah: i understand why your so passionate about it all and i honestly hate debating with you on these subjects .... your ok mate you really are and i honestly would never want a single british soldier to come to any harm and that especially goes out to your lad! .... trouble is when it comes to this war there is no middle ground, so the debate never ends! ... so i`ll end this now by saying white men can bloody jump! :lol:

Cant fault you.

Its a messageboard

We disagree.

But you did get me with Jonathon Edwards!!! :lol: :lol:

(and thank you about my lad, hes back for R&R 5th July, big piss up :lol: )

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 pm

fight for Britain? No matter what the circumstances?[/quote]
i think we should be like china and not get involved in other countries business! china is maybe the biggest super power in the world at the moment and i think they got it spot on! attack if attacked! ... and thats the only way id fight too! ... id never fight for government bollocks ... oil dont mean anything to me and it certainly aint worth dying for![/quote]

All wars are political mate. All wars!![/quote]
Aherne is knocked out Forum members!! :lol: :lol: Count to ten everyone this fella aint getting up. He is a bloody mess on a New Tredegar front room floor :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not every one of them no.

i think we should be like china and not get involved in other countries business! china is maybe the biggest super power in the world at the moment and i think they got it spot on! attack if attacked! ... and thats the only way id fight too! ... id never fight for government bollocks ... oil dont mean anything to me and it certainly aint worth dying for![/quote]

Aherne is knocked out Forum members!! :lol: :lol: Count to ten everyone this fella aint getting up. He is a bloody mess on a New Tredegar front room floor :lol: :lol: [/quote]
old tredegar thank you very much :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Aherne is knocked out Forum members!! :lol: :lol: Count to ten everyone this fella aint getting up. He is a bloody mess on a New Tredegar front room floor :lol: :lol: [/quote]
old tredegar thank you very much :lol:[/quote]
Sorry my mistake i thought it was Old Aherne in New Tredegar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 pm

pakistani not most them follow it small miniorty most are agaisnt war full stop whatever side.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

All wars are political mate. All wars!!

old tredegar thank you very much :lol:[/quote]
Sorry my mistake i thought it was Old Aherne in New Tredegar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
haha! you got that f**king spot on! .... do you know what i actually looked up yoga classes near tred today so that i can start bending like a youngster again and having sex like sting! ..... tuesday-clare chard-ebbw vale leisure centre 6.30 to 8pm here i come :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Only because this stupid country allows hate preachers to set up base here and manipulate them. You can't blame the youth of today for that, blame the root cause of the problem, the government. If the government had a back bone and dealt with the hate preachers these kids could then be taught right from wrong.

One of my mates from college was from Pakistan. He was one of the nicest kids I knew. Down to earth, up for a laugh, loved football, a lot nicer than most of the British kids in the class. Hates Al Q'aida and distances himself and his life of Islam from it and he even says Islam isn't meant to be interpreted that way. Its all about education. The thing is, the government are so caught up in human rights that they're too scared to do anything about the hate clerics.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Only because this stupid country allows hate preachers to set up base here and manipulate them. You can't blame the youth of today for that, blame the root cause of the problem, the government. If the government had a back bone and dealt with the hate preachers these kids could then be taught right from wrong.

One of my mates from college was from Pakistan. He was one of the nicest kids I knew. Down to earth, up for a laugh, loved football, a lot nicer than most of the British kids in the class. Hates Al Q'aida and distances himself and his life of Islam from it and he even says Islam isn't meant to be interpreted that way. Its all about education. The thing is, the government are so caught up in human rights that they're too scared to do anything about the hate clerics.

Or maybe if the Pakistani community had the WILL to just tell these wankers to
get the f**k away from their kids???? hmmmmmm.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 am

Pakistanis have probably been the most abused race ever to land on these shores.

I think he population of this country owe them an apology and should also thank them for all the good service they have done to this country. :old:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Pakistanis have probably been the most abused race ever to land on these shores.

I think he population of this country owe them an apology and should also thank them for all the good service they have done to this country. :old:

Apologise to them all !! :shock: f**k me that will take an awfull long time there are millions and millions of em :lol:
Mr A Patel I am very sorry for the abuse That you have had to endure. You was the first in the phone book. How is your shop doing . If you have a spare 5mins can you please walk to the next corner of the street to help me out and apologise to Mr Patel there. Hopefully this could snowball and our apologies will be over quicker than we hoped :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 am

FACT

Can anyone explain this phenomena?

Black kids seem to be far more athletic generally than white ones, they
are superb runners, boxers and most sports etc..

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

I've seen a documentary on this and it is to do with black people's bone structure apparently it's a different density. It was quite interesting. The thing is people are so worried about being called racist they are too worried to be seen making statements like this when it's a good point. I've seen black man who was incredibly fit can do any sport proper athlete and swim against an overweight White bloke and he got trashed. Yes I know that it can be different muscles used etc. But neither had been swimming since school so it was a pretty fair test. And no I'm not a racist my fiancé is black but you got to appreciate there are differences. For f**k sake we evolved on different continents for thousands of years it's going to throw up differences! The environment we live in affects how we evolve you just have to look at islands like australia and Madagascar to see that.

Well done TaffyApple for not worrying about the PC brigade it's just a debate conversation after all!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 am

Splottoman wrote:
FACT

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

I've seen a documentary on this and it is to do with black people's bone structure apparently it's a different density. It was quite interesting. The thing is people are so worried about being called racist they are too worried to be seen making statements like this when it's a good point. I've seen black man who was incredibly fit can do any sport proper athlete and swim against an overweight White bloke and he got trashed. Yes I know that it can be different muscles used etc. But neither had been swimming since school so it was a pretty fair test. And no I'm not a racist my fiancé is black but you got to appreciate there are differences. For f**k sake we evolved on different continents for thousands of years it's going to throw up differences! The environment we live in affects how we evolve you just have to look at islands like australia and Madagascar to see that.

Well done TaffyApple for not worrying about the PC brigade it's just a debate conversation after all!

Course it is bruv.

The saddest saddest fact is that if you hadnt mentioned about your fiancee above...
Certain people would have been frothing at the mouth calling you a racist for your

I was in a studenty party once, looking for a lad to shift his car for me, i asked this bird
which one was Karl, she described every f*cking thing about him except to mention
that he was black!! He was the only black lad in the kitchen FFS... I asked her after why
didnt you just say "the black kid!"....

I swear to you now, her answer was

"I hadnt noticed what colour he was, whats colour got to do with it!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always tickles me that one :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 am

taffyapple wrote:
Splottoman wrote:
FACT

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

Course it is bruv.

The saddest saddest fact is that if you hadnt mentioned about your fiancee above...
Certain people would have been frothing at the mouth calling you a racist for your

I was in a studenty party once, looking for a lad to shift his car for me, i asked this bird
which one was Karl, she described every f*cking thing about him except to mention
that he was black!! He was the only black lad in the kitchen FFS... I asked her after why
didnt you just say "the black kid!"....

I swear to you now, her answer was

"I hadnt noticed what colour he was, whats colour got to do with it!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always tickles me that one :lol: :lol:

but even i think thats stupid taffyapple cause i would have said black too! .... its the n word i got a problem with!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 am

just a few points

patel is an indian name , not a pakistani name and most " paki " shops ( hate that word ) are owned by indian people

point two ...loads of muslims have died fighting for britian and down the docks they had a ceremony a few years back honouring those who died in world war two from butetown fighting for britain against the nazis

end of debate

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

Sludge wrote:just a few points

patel is an indian name , not a pakistani name and most " paki " shops ( hate that word ) are owned by indian people

point two ...loads of muslims have died fighting for britian and down the docks they had a ceremony a few years back honouring those who died in world war two from butetown fighting for britain against the nazis

end of debate

Will you stop saying "End of debate" coz you keep coming back Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Have i overstepped the mark

I think so. :roll:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Pakistanis have probably been the most abused race ever to land on these shores.

Apologise to them all !! :shock: f**k me that will take an awfull long time there are millions and millions of em :lol:
Mr A Patel I am very sorry for the abuse That you have had to endure. You was the first in the phone book. How is your shop doing . If you have a spare 5mins can you please walk to the next corner of the street to help me out and apologise to Mr Patel there. Hopefully this could snowball and our apologies will be over quicker than we hoped :lol: :lol:

theres actually 1.2 million nukes!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

end of debate

Will you stop saying "End of debate" coz you keep coming back Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was hoping it would shut you up but its not working :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:FACT :lol:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

It's an interesting point. Generally in my experience you are dead right, I reckon their is a higher percentage of non-black swimmers than black swimmers. I read somewhere it is down to bone density. My kids are in a school where 75% are Africans and all students can swim excellently... perhaps it's because they have an opportunity in the school to learn to swim at a young age and have 3 swimming lessons a week. Interesting point you raise though... and I think there is some truth in it.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Sludge wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

end of debate

I was hoping it would shut you up but its not working :lol: :lol:
Sludge not even my Mrs can shut me up and she despares of my un PC ways :lol:
:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

end of debate

correct! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:

I think you'll find its not down to them but the people running the country. I'll have you know, it might come as a shock to you, but Cameron, Clegg and the majority of the house of commons are white and British.

Surely, if those in power came out and used the power they have to deport hate preachers, then those in the Islamic communities would be able to worship and maintain their religious ways without issues. The majority of Muslims I know are nice people and in all honesty I believe a lot of young British teenagers can learn a lot from them. If you look at all the top degrees in university, there are a lot of Muslim children applying for the courses. You rarely see Muslim teenagers going on to study Art or anything like that. Most of them aspire to be doctors, work in the financial sector or in the computing industry. I can't fault them for having those ambitions. Two muslim friends I had in college, had 3 jobs during university ( they went straight to uni after college, I never) to keep paying for their education. A lot of young white teenagers are too lazy to even apply for 1 job and then blame everyone else for their being no jobs. Go to the job centre, I always get offered a job. Its all a sham. They turn down the jobs because they think they're beneath them and shouldn't have to do jobs like that. So many think they'll walk into a top job without experience, without top education or without the motivation to set up a business and go it alone.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

I think you'll find its not down to them but the people running the country. I'll have you know, it might come as a shock to you, but Cameron, Clegg and the majority of the house of commons are white and British.

Surely, if those in power came out and used the power they have to deport hate preachers, then those in the Islamic communities would be able to worship and maintain their religious ways without issues. The majority of Muslims I know are nice people and in all honesty I believe a lot of young British teenagers can learn a lot from them. If you look at all the top degrees in university, there are a lot of Muslim children applying for the courses. You rarely see Muslim teenagers going on to study Art or anything like that. Most of them aspire to be doctors, work in the financial sector or in the computing industry. I can't fault them for having those ambitions. Two muslim friends I had in college, had 3 jobs during university ( they went straight to uni after college, I never) to keep paying for their education. A lot of young white teenagers are too lazy to even apply for 1 job and then blame everyone else for their being no jobs. Go to the job centre, I always get offered a job. Its all a sham. They turn down the jobs because they think they're beneath them and shouldn't have to do jobs like that. So many think they'll walk into a top job without experience, without top education or without the motivation to set up a business and go it alone.

I hate to say this, but its absolute bollocks.

Every time Nick Griffin tries to open his mouth in Britain, the streets are awash with
blood. Black. white. Asian... every fucker wants a piece of the cock-eyed tw*t.

So if someone somewhere can tell me why the Pakistani communities dont just
attack people like Choudary and his cronies when they open their mouths then il
come closer to understanding.. The ONLY people who can stop the hate preachers
are the people they wish to preach to. The FACTS are (and you all hate to admit it)
that these wankers have far more support in the Muslim communities than you
dare admit.

dont argue over this unless you can give me ONE valid reason why the hate
preachers arent 'run out of town'

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 am

Interesting, fair and about time.
Free speech has to work both ways :ayatollah:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13883331

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 am

blacks have a denser and hollow bone and cant float FACT therefore they are bad swimmers because they don't have natural buoyancy thats what my teachers told me anyway :roll: