Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHITE MEN CANT JUMP!! - BLACK MEN CANT SWIM!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

taffyapple wrote:FACT :lol:

Can anyone explain this phenomena?

Black kids seem to be far more athletic generally than white ones, they
are superb runners, boxers and most sports etc..

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

I was talking to some American old timers about this in a bar in New Jersey in 1990.

Do you know what their answer was?

Have a guess.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Oh come on Aherne don't give me that Crap . Now sport is Racist we are racist every fucker is racist the whole world is Racist. Because we spend the money on the sports we are good at just like the Africans but we are Racist. As for formula 1 all those drivers are of the same standard IE Button is just as good as Hamilton ETC the difference between them all is the Car.
I hate it all the time when I am told White people are always Racist !! So Black people are never ever Racist ? Neither are Indians or Chinese or Pakidaves ? Just White People. Well you are White so you must be racist as well welcome to our club of Black Paki Asian bashing :lol: :lol:

tell me something nukes, most footballers, american footballers, basketball players, athletes, boxers etc etc are black yet theres hardly a black manager or coach to be seen! ... come on explain why all the white football chairmen in this country dont employ black managers cause i`d really like to know the answer to that one!

OK because they have all been Shite Managers so far Paul Ince to name one. Tell me are you happy with MM or should we have gone for a Black Manager so you can feel proud that we are not a Racist Club ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

delmbox wrote:This guy's pretty nippy considering his "bones are heavier" http://www.cullenjones.com/

Shit. Better not let this get out.

Thats it then, another sport taken over by the blacks

f**k me we're a feeble race us palefaces :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Oh come on Aherne don't give me that Crap . Now sport is Racist we are racist every fucker is racist the whole world is Racist. Because we spend the money on the sports we are good at just like the Africans but we are Racist. As for formula 1 all those drivers are of the same standard IE Button is just as good as Hamilton ETC the difference between them all is the Car.
I hate it all the time when I am told White people are always Racist !! So Black people are never ever Racist ? Neither are Indians or Chinese or Pakidaves ? Just White People. Well you are White so you must be racist as well welcome to our club of Black Paki Asian bashing :lol: :lol:

tell me something nukes, most footballers, american footballers, basketball players, athletes, boxers etc etc are black yet theres hardly a black manager or coach to be seen! ... come on explain why all the white football chairmen in this country dont employ black managers cause i`d really like to know the answer to that one!

OK because they have all been Shite Managers so far Paul Ince to name one. Tell me are you happy with MM or should we have gone for a Black Manager so you can feel proud that we are not a Racist Club ?

There's not that many black jocks in football that's why!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:In general?

The vast majority of the USA Track team are black, as are the British.
The Worlds richest boxers are black. The Worlds richest Basketball
players are Black, the worlds richest American Footballers are black.
Last year or the year before, I think the England team had 9 black
players in it.

"White Sports like the Triathlon??"... well Britain had a world record
Holder in the Decathlon (Daley Thompson) and Americas best Decathlete
and World Record Holder was also a black lad... and i cant remember
reading anywhere that 'money was getting poured into the Triathlon"...
its a minority sport, nobody gives a f**k about it!!

Golf and Motor Racing.. yeh I'll give you those two, your probably right!
but sport being 'generally racist' nah! Bollocks.

Not really.

Tiger Woods and Lewis Hamilton are mixed race, not black.

Both have even said so in the media. Tiger Woods commented about it on Oprah.

I do agree that certain sports certain races just seem to be better at.

Like Ice Hockey is predominantly white whereas the NBA is the complete opposite.

because ice hockey costs money to do and the other is played free in schools! its a fact that most white kids have better standard of living than black kids in the usa and can afford to buy go carts for racing, horses, tennis lessons, golf lessons, ice hockey gear etc etc! ... to me thats why black people excel at free to do sports like boxing, football and athletics!

But does that make sport racist??

Again, how any white Tennis pros are there in the Rhondda, or Water polo stars
or Bobsleigh teams, or Showjumping internationals, or Racing Card rivers.

As for black football manager? Ruud Gullit was a bit of a darkie and he had one of
the top jobs in Britain. I agree, statistically there should be far more. Perhaps not
enough black players are attempting to move into management. But Carlton Palmer,
John Barnes and Paul Ince are three examples of black managers and they just happened
to be shite. How many Welsh managers are there in the Football league?? not many
i imagine, but I;m not screaming RAAACCIIISSSMMMMMMM.

In Fact, your being a bit racist by assuming black people need white people like you
to 'fight their corner'.. I personally wouldnt be so patronising

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Taffy, you normaly talk a lot of sense mate, but today you are talking bollocks mate.

I Say Taffy must know a few Bro's like myself, I Can Run/ jump/Dance and scrap even at my ripe old age, but if I had to swim to save my life I could safely say that i'd be doomed like a few of my Bro's would!!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbKCHsRIyk

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm

In general?

The vast majority of the USA Track team are black, as are the British.
The Worlds richest boxers are black. The Worlds richest Basketball
players are Black, the worlds richest American Footballers are black.
Last year or the year before, I think the England team had 9 black
players in it.

"White Sports like the Triathlon??"... well Britain had a world record
Holder in the Decathlon (Daley Thompson) and Americas best Decathlete
and World Record Holder was also a black lad... and i cant remember
reading anywhere that 'money was getting poured into the Triathlon"...
its a minority sport, nobody gives a f**k about it!!

Golf and Motor Racing.. yeh I'll give you those two, your probably right!
but sport being 'generally racist' nah! Bollocks.[/quote]

Not really.

Tiger Woods and Lewis Hamilton are mixed race, not black.

Both have even said so in the media. Tiger Woods commented about it on Oprah.

I do agree that certain sports certain races just seem to be better at.

Like Ice Hockey is predominantly white whereas the NBA is the complete opposite.[/quote]
because ice hockey costs money to do and the other is played free in schools! its a fact that most white kids have better standard of living than black kids in the usa and can afford to buy go carts for racing, horses, tennis lessons, golf lessons, ice hockey gear etc etc! ... to me thats why black people excel at free to do sports like boxing, football and athletics![/quote]

But does that make sport racist??

Again, how any white Tennis pros are there in the Rhondda, or Water polo stars
or Bobsleigh teams, or Showjumping internationals, or Racing Card rivers.

As for black football manager? Ruud Gullit was a bit of a darkie and he had one of
the top jobs in Britain. I agree, statistically there should be far more. Perhaps not
enough black players are attempting to move into management. But Carlton Palmer,
John Barnes and Paul Ince are three examples of black managers and they just happened
to be shite. How many Welsh managers are there in the Football league?? not many
i imagine, but I;m not screaming RAAACCIIISSSMMMMMMM.

In Fact, your being a bit racist by assuming black people need white people like you
to 'fight their corner'.. I personally wouldnt be so patronising[/quote]

wtf are you talking about? im just trying to answer a debate that YOU started and now your calling me a racist! ... its f*cking true that more money is pumped into white dominated sport! ... most players in american football and basketball are black but 99% of the spectators are white and the clubs are run by white people and the coaches are white! its a fact!
your question about sportspeople from the rhondda are correct but in the uk where theres more money we do have all those people in most african countries they dont have ANY AT ALL! .... read the books by ashe, ali , the williams sisters and tiger woods and you`ll see how black sports stars are treated in those white dominated sports! .... go on read them and then comment that racism doest exsist!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Aherne because not many Black people watch basketball does not mean the sport is Racist does it ? It means Black people don't want to watch it simples!! what should we do make them go ?. Hardly any Asians go and watch the City despite Riverside being full of them,does that make Cardiff City a racist Club ? NO it means they don't want to go and watch the City for one reason or another maybe they dont like Football which explains the lack of asian Players. Well except Chopra and to be fair didhe even look asian in any part ? ImageImageImageImage

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm

WOW! Bet you didn't expct this back lash to come about when you opened the topic! There's no racism involved! I have a number of friends who are black, and guess what... they cant swim for shit, but they can run for sure and are pure athletes!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Aherne because not many Black people watch basketball does not mean the sport is Racist does it ? It means Black people don't want to watch it simples!! what should we do make them go ?. Hardly any Asians go and watch the City despite Riverside being full of them,does that make Cardiff City a racist Club ? NO it means they don't want to go and watch the City for one reason or another maybe they dont like Football which explains the lack of asian Players. Well except Chopra and to be fair didhe even look asian in any part ? ImageImageImageImage

i think this thread as run off coarse .... by the way if i was asian i wouldnt go either after what i heard during the swansea game "id rather be a paki than a jack" ... can you imagine being asian and taking your son and having to listern to that pile of bollocks sang by half wits! ... id never subject my son to that crap! .... well once american football starts employing black coaches i`ll stick my hands up and say ok, your correct! ... btw id rather have at chris houghton than a new manager like mackay! doesnt it make you wonder why he was sacked at newcastle even though they were mid table and won promotion the season before? ........ no! well i do!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Aherne because not many Black people watch basketball does not mean the sport is Racist does it ? It means Black people don't want to watch it simples!! what should we do make them go ?. Hardly any Asians go and watch the City despite Riverside being full of them,does that make Cardiff City a racist Club ? NO it means they don't want to go and watch the City for one reason or another maybe they dont like Football which explains the lack of asian Players. Well except Chopra and to be fair didhe even look asian in any part ? ImageImageImageImage

i think this thread as run off coarse .... by the way if i was asian i wouldnt go either after what i heard during the swansea game "id rather be a paki than a jack" ... can you imagine being asian and taking your son and having to listern to that pile of bollocks sang by half wits! ... id never subject my son to that crap! .... well once american football starts employing black coaches i`ll stick my hands up and say ok, your correct! ... btw id rather have at chris houghton than a new manager like mackay! doesnt it make you wonder why he was sacked at newcastle even though they were mid table and won promotion the season before? ........ no! well i do!

[color=#FF0000]But Hughton is White Image and those Asians would realy be offended if the City fans were singing i would rather be a Jack than a Paki [Image/color]

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

[color=#FF0000]But Hughton is White Image and those Asians would realy be offended if the City fans were singing i would rather be a Jack than a Paki [Image/color]

:lol: :lol: :lol: where the f**k do you find those smilies, i aint supposed to laugh at that mun!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

I can tell you but they are all yellow ones. Sorry no Black ones so you wont use them it may be classed as Racist ImageImageImage

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I can tell you but they are all yellow ones. Sorry no Black ones so you wont use them it may be classed as Racist ImageImageImage

BY THE WAY IF WHITE MEN CANT JUMP THEN WHY DOES JONATHAN EDWARDS HOLD THE TRIPLE JUMP WORLD RECORD! IF ONLY I`D THOUGHT OF THAT EARLIER THEN IT WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS BLOODY DEBATE AFTER ONE PAGE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I can tell you but they are all yellow ones. Sorry no Black ones so you wont use them it may be classed as Racist ImageImageImage

BY THE WAY IF WHITE MEN CANT JUMP THEN WHY DOES JONATHAN EDWARDS HOLD THE TRIPLE JUMP WORLD RECORD! IF ONLY I`D THOUGHT OF THAT EARLIER THEN IT WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS BLOODY DEBATE AFTER ONE PAGE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well there you go then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I can't swim for shit...... or jump :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Do you mean:

If only I'd have realised this was a light-hearted thread before seeing the word BLACK
and immediately coming to the conclusion that dirty racists were afoot

It WAS a humourous and pretty topical thread in which somebody rightly pointed out
that there is a black American swimming world record holder (im not telling my mate that!)
and has been rounded off with absolute proof that White men can, indeed jump!!

Jokes about colour are not necessarily racist, and the ones that tell them
are not necessarily plastered in swastika and seig heil tattooes :D

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Do you mean:

If only I'd have realised this was a light-hearted thread before seeing the word BLACK

It WAS a humourous and pretty topical thread in which somebody rightly pointed out
that there is a black American swimming world record holder (im not telling my mate that!)

I am ImageImage :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:BY THE WAY IF WHITE MEN CANT JUMP THEN WHY DOES JONATHAN EDWARDS HOLD THE TRIPLE JUMP WORLD RECORD! IF ONLY I`D THOUGHT OF THAT EARLIER THEN IT WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS BLOODY DEBATE AFTER ONE PAGE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you mean:

I am ImageImage :lol: :lol:

Jahowl Herr Obergruppenfuhrer :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Do you mean:

are not necessarily plastered in swastika and seig heil tattooes :D[/quote]
I am ImageImage :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Jahowl Herr Obergruppenfuhrer :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 am

ALSO THE WORLD DECATHLON RECORD HOLDER IS ROMAN SERBLE AND HE IS INDEED WHITE! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 am

No he is black but he had just seen a ghost hense the white look :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 pm

AHERNE wrote:

too right , makes me sick when our inbreds sing that rather be a paki song , its racist as feck and anyone denying it isnt worth debating with , its like trying to argue with someone that fox hunting isnt cruel

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Sludge wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

too right , makes me sick when our inbreds sing that rather be a paki song , its racist as feck and anyone denying it isnt worth debating with , its like trying to argue with someone that fox hunting isnt cruel

Indians, Iranians, Afghans, Bangladeshis.... all nice people. But on the whole I
find Pakistanis to be despicable arrogant bastards, as the rest of the world
are slowly discovering

How can that make me racist? They are not a race!!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Sludge wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Sludge so as you see it if it goes against your opinions then it isn't worth debating ? Well on this forum we do debate and we do have good debates. Now to say i am not worth debating with is pretty narrow minded of you. Yeah some do not want to debate certain subjects and that is there right as long as they dont start spouting that Crap that you put above.
As for Aherne we very rarely agree with each other but i do enjoy our rants at each other :lol: and Taffys post above i agree with what you say about Pakistan in general. A Country that is corrupt and cannot trust.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Aherne because not many Black people watch basketball does not mean the sport is Racist does it ? It means Black people don't want to watch it simples!! what should we do make them go ?. Hardly any Asians go and watch the City despite Riverside being full of them,does that make Cardiff City a racist Club ? NO it means they don't want to go and watch the City for one reason or another maybe they dont like Football which explains the lack of asian Players. Well except Chopra and to be fair didhe even look asian in any part ? ImageImageImageImage[/quote]
i think this thread as run off coarse .... by the way if i was asian i wouldnt go either after what i heard during the swansea game "id rather be a paki than a jack" ... can you imagine being asian and taking your son and having to listern to that pile of bollocks sang by half wits! ... id never subject my son to that crap! .... well once american football starts employing black coaches i`ll stick my hands up and say ok, your correct! ... btw id rather have at chris houghton than a new manager like mackay! doesnt it make you wonder why he was sacked at newcastle even though they were mid table and won promotion the season before? ........ no! well i do![/quote]

too right , makes me sick when our inbreds sing that rather be a paki song , its racist as feck and anyone denying it isnt worth debating with , its like trying to argue with someone that fox hunting isnt cruel[/quote]
Sludge so as you see it if it goes against your opinions then it isn't worth debating ? Well on this forum we do debate and we do have good debates. Now to say i am not worth debating with is pretty narrow minded of you. Yeah some do not want to debate certain subjects and that is there right as long as they dont start spouting that Crap that you put above.
As for Aherne we very rarely agree with each other but i do enjoy our rants at each other :lol: and Taffys post above i agree with what you say about Pakistan in general. A Country that is corrupt and cannot trust.
[/quote]

i agree too that the pakistani government can not be trusted [dont trust ours either mind]. but to hate all pakistanis tbh is silly because most are poor people who couldnt give to f**ks for politics, afghan or great britain. most are just innocent people caught up in all this shite, just like normal iraqi and afghan civilians!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 pm

AHERNE wrote:Aherne because not many Black people watch basketball does not mean the sport is Racist does it ? It means Black people don't want to watch it simples!! what should we do make them go ?. Hardly any Asians go and watch the City despite Riverside being full of them,does that make Cardiff City a racist Club ? NO it means they don't want to go and watch the City for one reason or another maybe they dont like Football which explains the lack of asian Players. Well except Chopra and to be fair didhe even look asian in any part ? ImageImageImageImage

i think this thread as run off coarse .... by the way if i was asian i wouldnt go either after what i heard during the swansea game "id rather be a paki than a jack" ... can you imagine being asian and taking your son and having to listern to that pile of bollocks sang by half wits! ... id never subject my son to that crap! .... well once american football starts employing black coaches i`ll stick my hands up and say ok, your correct! ... btw id rather have at chris houghton than a new manager like mackay! doesnt it make you wonder why he was sacked at newcastle even though they were mid table and won promotion the season before? ........ no! well i do![/quote]

too right , makes me sick when our inbreds sing that rather be a paki song , its racist as feck and anyone denying it isnt worth debating with , its like trying to argue with someone that fox hunting isnt cruel[/quote]
[/quote]

i agree too that the pakistani government can not be trusted [dont trust ours either mind]. but to hate all pakistanis tbh is silly because most are poor people who couldnt give to f**ks for politics, afghan or great britain. most are just innocent people caught up in all this shite, just like normal iraqi and afghan civilians![/quote]
I didnt say there People Chief just the Country in general.As for them as people i dont know any apart from my Doctor, a Man and Wife. And best i dont comment there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 pm

suggesting that I would rather be a paki than a jack isnt open to debate as to wether its racist or not

thats why its not worth debating

its clearly about as racist a chant at football you can get and sing THAT at the football and there is a good chance you will be arrested

and too right too

dont give me that we debate this and that cobblers ....its racist ..end of

now if you want to debate who is the hardest brue lee or jean clause van damme , then thats a debate

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Sludge wrote:suggesting that I would rather be a paki than a jack isnt open to debate as to wether its racist or not

its clearly about as racist a chant at football you can get and sing THAT at the football and there is a good chance you will be arrested

and too right too

now if you want to debate who is the hardest brue lee or jean clause van damme , then thats a debate

Then why are you debating it now Chief :? :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Sludge wrote:suggesting that I would rather be a paki than a jack isnt open to debate as to wether its racist or not

and too right too

Is this a debate:

Pakistanis in Britain are the most arrogant of all immigrants. They make no effort
to integrate, never have. On the whole, their communities look upon our females
as sluts and white meat and treat them as such.

Indians, even today wish to reform Sikh battalions to fight for Britain, their
adopted country. The reasons they were told NO, WE DONT WANT YOU...
Was for fear of upsetting Pakistani sensibilities, who incidentally have never
shown any interest in joining our Armed Forces, because they feel we are
inferior to them. No, forget the Muslim argument... they have NEVER wanted
to fight for the country they ran to to escape abject poverty and corruption

Now THERES a debate