Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHITE MEN CANT JUMP!! - BLACK MEN CANT SWIM!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:The racism just gets worse, unbelievable. You'd never think people would be this ignorant in 2011.

Your just trying to dig yourself out of a politically correct hole

This whole thread is not a lot different to

"Why arent there any famous Irish darts players"

You see the word Black, and something less than positive linked to the word
and immediately label it as racism. Its ridiculous

Not your fault.

You are a product of years of brainwashing

I think you'll find I was messing about mate but you don't half bite. If I were to liken you to a fish, you'd be a piranha. NQAT!

If thats the case then.... damn well hooked, well done!! :D

If not, then i despair

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:58 pm

taffyapple wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:FACT :lol:

Can anyone explain this phenomena?

Black kids seem to be far more athletic generally than white ones, they
are superb runners, boxers and most sports etc..

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

P.S. Would love to have you as a dinner guest with a load of friends....because you would start some INTERESTING disccusions!!!!

I hope some of them are black mate, cos when we get talking about
sport its the first thing i mention amongst my mates. Its hilarious...
you end up with the odd pissed up black lad trying to say something
about heavier, denser bones..,stuff like that...

"So why are black people from kenya so good at runnign marathons?"

Grrrrrrr..... "erm i'll get back to you!"

Christ..first you have a dig about their Aquatic capabilities....then you have a go about them being THICK..(denser)!!!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 am

I was told in school by a teacher that they have a different bone structure (additional bone) in their foot.... :o

God knows if its true but it stuck with me

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 am

Dicey wrote:I was told in school by a teacher that they have a different bone structure (additional bone) in their foot.... :o

The genetics are different in Black and White people too. Black people have a different type of hair and im pretty sure I read somewhere that there are some diseases that can only affect Black people?? Not sure if its true.

Alot of it comes down to lifestyle mind. In Japan, there is barely any breast cancer. Whilst in countries where circumcision is practiced on men, there is very little cervical cancer in women. Our species....black, white or mixed race....is a very odd one.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 am

Dicey wrote:I was told in school by a teacher that they have a different bone structure (additional bone) in their foot.... :o

Ha Nukes was right :D And Hannah that is very true about certain diseases. Is it Sickle cell or some thing similar ?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:25 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a classic!!

Its one of lifes imponderables

For decades during the 20th century, many pools were segregated,
and relatively few were built to serve black communities.
(off Jeeves)

Rings true perhaps in some countries. But not UK... then again we're ALL
shit at everything :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 am

I bet if they were in Africa and they jumped in a river full of crocodiles they could swim bloody fast :o

Might be a good way of training our Olympic swimmers stick them in a river with a crocodile giving them a 5 second start then see how fast they could swim bet we would see some World records broken :D

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 am

I have heard there is a difference in bone density etc, and Black people are
not 'light enough' in the water..

"heavy bones' dont seem to slow Usain Bolt down do they?

So that theory has to be a load of bollocks

This is my one:

America. They had Segregation and black people werent allowed in Public Swimming
pools up until 50 years ago, so maybe swimming just isnt something that Black Americans
do?? Black people turned to running tracks instead, and to Basketball, and American Football.

When black kids started to get into sports in Britain in the 60's and 70's... they had no
football heroes to emulate, and a lot of the Black kids got into Athletics cos the American
track team was pretty full of Blacks from the 70's onwards. So the more athletically minded
black kids in Britain swerved the Swimming Pool and hit the athletics tracks instead.

Athletics is their 'thing'

in pretty much the same way that Indians prefer cricket!!!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 am

fast twitch slow twitch fibres....... black people have fast twitch fibres allowing them to be better sprinters and jumpers. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:20 am

taffyapple wrote:I have heard there is a difference in bone density etc, and Black people are
not 'light enough' in the water..

"heavy bones' dont seem to slow Usain Bolt down do they?

So that theory has to be a load of bollocks

This is my one:

America. They had Segregation and black people werent allowed in Public Swimming
pools up until 50 years ago, so maybe swimming just isnt something that Black Americans
do?? Black people turned to running tracks instead, and to Basketball, and American Football.

When black kids started to get into sports in Britain in the 60's and 70's... they had no
football heroes to emulate, and a lot of the Black kids got into Athletics cos the American
track team was pretty full of Blacks from the 70's onwards. So the more athletically minded
black kids in Britain swerved the Swimming Pool and hit the athletics tracks instead.

Athletics is their 'thing'

in pretty much the same way that Indians prefer cricket!!!

and white old people like bowls? :shock:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 am

milly44 wrote:fast twitch slow twitch fibres....... black people have fast twitch fibres allowing them to be better sprinters and jumpers. :ayatollah:

yeah there was summin on bbc the other day trying to work out why jamaicans are so good at sprinting.

turns out that was one of the reasons. summin like 70% of jamaicans have that.

also to do with their diet. they eat yams which is a root veg which provides them with energy slowly throughout the day rather than all at once

another reason was that when the slaves tried to run away their captors used to cut their toes off. so if you made a run for it you had to be quick so you didnt get caught

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

well for a kick off i dont expect theres many leisure centres in africa and even if there were they wouldnt be able to afford to go ..... thats why you dont see many black triathletes because can you really see a poor black kenyan family buying their son a 2 grand bike? thats one of the reasons theres so much money poured into white sports like the triathlon. also theres so much money thrown into sports like golf, tennis and motor racing, god it must piss the sponsors off that people like tiger woods and lewis hamilton are so bloody good! .... sport in general as far as im concerned is still very much racist!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

regarding running the answers are here http://www.kenanmalik.com/essays/olympics.html

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
milly44 wrote:fast twitch slow twitch fibres....... black people have fast twitch fibres allowing them to be better sprinters and jumpers. :ayatollah:

yeah there was summin on bbc the other day trying to work out why jamaicans are so good at sprinting.

also to do with their diet. they eat yams which is a root veg which provides them with energy slowly throughout the day rather than all at once

another reason was that when the slaves tried to run away their captors used to cut their toes off. so if you made a run for it you had to be quick so you didnt get caught

:lol: are you honestly saying that usian bolt is so fast because he`s frightened someone will cut his toes off! :lol: so if along came a great jewish runner its because he`s frightened of being gassed! :lol: you`ve tickled me aye!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 pm

AHERNE wrote:well for a kick off i dont expect theres many leisure centres in africa and even if there were they wouldnt be able to afford to go ..... thats why you dont see many black triathletes because can you really see a poor black kenyan family buying their son a 2 grand bike? thats one of the reasons theres so much money poured into white sports like the triathlon. also theres so much money thrown into sports like golf, tennis and motor racing, god it must piss the sponsors off that people like tiger woods and lewis hamilton are so bloody good! .... sport in general as far as im concerned is still very much racist!

In general?

The vast majority of the USA Track team are black, as are the British.
The Worlds richest boxers are black. The Worlds richest Basketball
players are Black, the worlds richest American Footballers are black.
Last year or the year before, I think the England team had 9 black
players in it.

"White Sports like the Triathlon??"... well Britain had a world record
Holder in the Decathlon (Daley Thompson) and Americas best Decathlete
and World Record Holder was also a black lad... and i cant remember
reading anywhere that 'money was getting poured into the Triathlon"...
its a minority sport, nobody gives a f**k about it!!

Golf and Motor Racing.. yeh I'll give you those two, your probably right!
but sport being 'generally racist' nah! Bollocks.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Diet could be a lot to do with why Jamaicans seem so naturally fast.
Chopping off toes comments is just the sort of comment that can
turn a lighthearted topic into a bitter argument over race though

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 pm

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

thats actually quite true :lol: look at usain bolt?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

thats actually quite true :lol: look at usain bolt?

Its an interesting topic. Even if we're running to get to the
bar after a match and my mate beats me i'll turn round and
say "yeh but you cant f*cking swim!" :lol: :lol: .. and its
true, he's like a brick with arms haha

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

:lol: are you honestly saying that usian bolt is so fast because he`s frightened someone will cut his toes off! :lol: so if along came a great jewish runner its because he`s frightened of being gassed! :lol: you`ve tickled me aye!

obviously not usain bolt ya nutter :lol: but their ancestors were all slaves brought to the country. i never said any of it was true though did i. just repeating what was on the programme i watched. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:well for a kick off i dont expect theres many leisure centres in africa and even if there were they wouldnt be able to afford to go ..... thats why you dont see many black triathletes because can you really see a poor black kenyan family buying their son a 2 grand bike? thats one of the reasons theres so much money poured into white sports like the triathlon. also theres so much money thrown into sports like golf, tennis and motor racing, god it must piss the sponsors off that people like tiger woods and lewis hamilton are so bloody good! .... sport in general as far as im concerned is still very much racist!

In general?

players in it.

all the sports you mentioned above dont cost anything to participate in! .... triathlon by the way is a completely different sport to the decathlon! ... kids in nigeria dont even have proper drinking water nevermind swimming pools! ... by the way i`m an ex-international runner and i know for a fact that hundreds of thousands of pounds is thrown at triathlon by sponsors!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:In general?

players in it.

Not really.

Tiger Woods and Lewis Hamilton are mixed race, not black.

Both have even said so in the media. Tiger Woods commented about it on Oprah.

I do agree that certain sports certain races just seem to be better at.

Like Ice Hockey is predominantly white whereas the NBA is the complete opposite.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:40 pm

btw taffyapple do you know that the world cross country championships which have been going for donkeys ears and was once won by white runners every year up until the africans starting dominating the event 20 years ago is on its last legs, all because white counties dont want to stage them anymore and they also cant find sponsors for it! .... a lot of european countries dont even send team anymore! ..... quite disgusting i find it! ... kids in this country should get off their fat arse and get out the door and play instead of playing playstations and ask questions when they are older why african runners are faster! .... theres one of your answers!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh come on Aherne don't give me that Crap . Now sport is Racist we are racist every fucker is racist the whole world is Racist. Because we spend the money on the sports we are good at just like the Africans but we are Racist. As for formula 1 all those drivers are of the same standard IE Button is just as good as Hamilton ETC the difference between them all is the Car.
I hate it all the time when I am told White people are always Racist !! So Black people are never ever Racist ? Neither are Indians or Chinese or Pakidaves ? Just White People. Well you are White so you must be racist as well welcome to our club of Black Paki Asian bashing :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:In general?

players in it.

Not really.

Tiger Woods and Lewis Hamilton are mixed race, not black.

Both have even said so in the media. Tiger Woods commented about it on Oprah.

I do agree that certain sports certain races just seem to be better at.

Like Ice Hockey is predominantly white whereas the NBA is the complete opposite.

because ice hockey costs money to do and the other is played free in schools! its a fact that most white kids have better standard of living than black kids in the usa and can afford to buy go carts for racing, horses, tennis lessons, golf lessons, ice hockey gear etc etc! ... to me thats why black people excel at free to do sports like boxing, football and athletics!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Oh come on Aherne don't give me that Crap . Now sport is Racist we are racist every fucker is racist the whole world is Racist. Because we spend the money on the sports we are good at just like the Africans but we are Racist. As for formula 1 all those drivers are of the same standard IE Button is just as good as Hamilton ETC the difference between them all is the Car.
I hate it all the time when I am told White people are always Racist !! So Black people are never ever Racist ? Neither are Indians or Chinese or Pakidaves ? Just White People. Well you are White so you must be racist as well welcome to our club of Black Paki Asian bashing :lol: :lol:

tell me something nukes, most footballers, american footballers, basketball players, athletes, boxers etc etc are black yet theres hardly a black manager or coach to be seen! ... come on explain why all the white football chairmen in this country dont employ black managers cause i`d really like to know the answer to that one!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm

AHERNE wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

In general?

players in it.

all the sports you mentioned above dont cost anything to participate in! .... triathlon by the way is a completely different sport to the decathlon! ... kids in nigeria dont even have proper drinking water nevermind swimming pools! ... by the way i`m an ex-international runner and i know for a fact that hundreds of thousands of pounds is thrown at triathlon by sponsors!

In the real scheme of things, if the triathlon was a major sport, people would
give a f**k about it. So if they are throwing hundreds of thousands of pounds
at that, then they must be spending millions on more popular sports..
The decathlon, as I've said has had at least two black world record holders in
the last decade, they have to go out and buy a javelin, discus, shot putt, pole vault,
running shoes, sprinting shoes.. not just a bike and a pair of swimming goggles :lol: :lol: :lol:

If your point is, that there are still 'elite' sports that cost more to participate in and
where its mainly middle class people playing such as Tennis and to an extent certain
golf clubs, and certainly motor racing... I'd STILL disagree that its to do with race.
It more to do with demographics.

How many white Welsh kids from the valleys play tennis, Polo, go Motor racing, or go
tobogganing in the Alps for that matter?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm

skybluebird wrote:there may be millions of Brilliant COLOURED people in this world

What is a coloured person?

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:How many white Welsh kids from the valleys play tennis, Polo, go Motor racing, or go
tobogganing in the Alps for that matter?

we just had to do with Penscynnor Park :lol:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:15 pm

taffyapple wrote:
In general?

players in it.

all the sports you mentioned above dont cost anything to participate in! .... triathlon by the way is a completely different sport to the decathlon! ... kids in nigeria dont even have proper drinking water nevermind swimming pools! ... by the way i`m an ex-international runner and i know for a fact that hundreds of thousands of pounds is thrown at triathlon by sponsors![/quote]

In the real scheme of things, if the triathlon was a major sport, people would
give a f**k about it. So if they are throwing hundreds of thousands of pounds
at that, then they must be spending millions on more popular sports..
The decathlon, as I've said has had at least two black world record holders in
the last decade, they have to go out and buy a javelin, discus, shot putt, pole vault,
running shoes, sprinting shoes.. not just a bike and a pair of swimming goggles :lol: :lol: :lol:

If your point is, that there are still 'elite' sports that cost more to participate in and
where its mainly middle class people playing such as Tennis and to an extent certain
golf clubs, and certainly motor racing... I'd STILL disagree that its to do with race.
It more to do with demographics.

How many white Welsh kids from the valleys play tennis, Polo, go Motor racing, or go
tobogganing in the Alps for that matter?[/quote]

i`m talking about athletics when im talking about the triathlon taffy not all sports! it is a fact that more money is being poured into the triathlon than athletics these days! .. at the moment british athletes are doing ok because of the olympics next year but as soon as thats over most will get fook all .
as for the decathlon you dont buy your own javelinsetc etc they are there at your club and when they enter a competition you must use what they have there otherwise you could cheat!
as for your valleys comment your spot on cause we are no better off than american and african blacks when it comes to money!

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:24 pm

This guy's pretty nippy considering his "bones are heavier" http://www.cullenjones.com/