Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHITE MEN CANT JUMP!! - BLACK MEN CANT SWIM!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

FACT :lol:

Can anyone explain this phenomena?

Black kids seem to be far more athletic generally than white ones, they
are superb runners, boxers and most sports etc..

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

Re: WHITE MEN CANT JUMP!! - BLACK MEN CANT SWIM!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Taffy, you normaly talk a lot of sense mate, but today you are talking bollocks mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbKCHsRIyk

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:01 pm

taffyapple wrote:FACT :lol:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

Where did this one come from. Never really thought about it........there may be millions of Brilliant COLOURED people in this world who might be world beaters at swimming but just because we have not seen them...does'nt mean they don't exist....surely?????? :? :?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Taffy, you normaly talk a lot of sense mate, but today you are talking bollocks mate.

Class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Put a pair of trainers on him or give him a basketball, or a football!!... and he'll leave poor old
whitey floundering behind him!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbKCHsRIyk

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

P.S. Would love to have you as a dinner guest with a load of friends....because you would start some INTERESTING disccusions!!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

racist.

reported.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

skybluebird wrote:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

Where did this one come from. Never really thought about it........there may be millions of Brilliant COLOURED people in this world who might be world beaters at swimming but just because we have not seen them...does'nt mean they don't exist....surely?????? :? :?

No, come on, dont spoil the thread. Dont dilute things here...

I'm sticking with the words BLACK :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:racist.

reported.

Oh For fucks sake you absolute muppet!!!

black people are probably the worlds best athletes

there was a film called WHITE men cant jump

Do you really think im being racist at all????

Its a valid and amusing point

AMUSING....... not racist at all you clown

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

How is it Racist?

Its just a laugh, taking the piss out of one another based on something which is true.

Nothing racist about it at all.

Having a laugh about Black People not being very good swimmers.

and White people being shit at things.

If you think thats racist you need to get out more.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm

skybluebird wrote:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

P.S. Would love to have you as a dinner guest with a load of friends....because you would start some INTERESTING disccusions!!!!

I hope some of them are black mate, cos when we get talking about
sport its the first thing i mention amongst my mates. Its hilarious...
you end up with the odd pissed up black lad trying to say something
about heavier, denser bones..,stuff like that...

"So why are black people from kenya so good at runnign marathons?"

Grrrrrrr..... "erm i'll get back to you!"

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 pm

taffyapple wrote:

reported.

I put bait on the end of the rod and I caught a big fish :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

reported.

I put bait on the end of the rod and I caught a big fish :lol: :lol:

I frigging hope so bra ;)

My biggest argument with one of my best mates is "go on then, go for a swim!"...

and he genuinely is SHITE!! he'd run me into the ground, punch my head off
he's better at football .. pulls more birds...

Every time we argue about anything i always say that "oh look, its a swimming pool!"

its interesting and worthy of debate

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

skybluebird wrote:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

wats wrong with calling them black ? i find its the politically correct people that are more racist as they think its a derogatory term calling them black.

in my opinion its they havent had much practise swimming as a high percentage of black people are from very hot countries very often having droughts etc so the water they do have they drink were we have loads of water so can take it for granted.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

But cant swim for shit.

go figure???

wats wrong with calling them black ? i find its the politically correct people that are more racist as they think its a derogatory term calling them black.

in my opinion its they havent had much practise swimming as a high percentage of black people are from very hot countries very often having droughts etc so the water they do have they drink were we have loads of water so can take it for granted.

Nope, had this argument.

Jamaica is surrounded by water. Many countries where black people are the indigenous
population are surrounded by sea, full of rivers, fishermen... Is Britain famed for kids
growing up swimming in the rivers or the sea?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:35 pm

He used the world 'coloured' which is racist. The correct terms are white, black, mixed race, etc.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:

He used the world 'coloured' which is racist. The correct terms are white, black, mixed race, etc.

I give up.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Nope, had this argument.

Jamaica is surrounded by water. Many countries where black people are the indigenous
population are surrounded by sea, full of rivers, fishermen... Is Britain famed for kids
growing up swimming in the rivers or the sea?

No britain is famed for easy money from the government. but every town has a swimming pool. hmmm i have no idea im going to looking into it while i got some time on my hands.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11172054

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Jesus christ almighty only on here could you deem this thread Racist. No one says its Racist to say White Men can't Jump only jump on the "Black men can't swim" Bit :? :? Some people can't wait to jump on the racism card can they? They love it they seem to think they are the perfect citizen for defending Black People :? do they need defending ? No they get on all right by themselves. How many White Men can keep up with there Black counterparts at the 100m ? Not many.
Obviously with the swimming it must be the make up bone structure i dont know but they can definitely Run better than they swim. But Boxing its pretty equal that's for sure.
As for White Men cant Jump ??.......................Well neither could Bothroyd :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

people of african descent are very mixed

for example the sprinters are usually of west farican origin ....via the west indies and are stockier

whereas the marathon runners are from east africa and thinner and lighter

for example ethiopia , or in the case of mo farrah , hes of somalian origin , same for the sudanese

most somali people you see in cardiff are tall and thin , most of cardiffs west indian community is bigger boned

its not racism , its nature

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Jesus christ almighty only on here could you deem this thread Racist. No one says its Racist to say White Men can't Jump only jump on the "Black men can't swim" Bit :? :? Some people can't wait to jump on the racism card can they? They love it they seem to think they are the perfect citizen for defending Black People :? do they need defending ? No they get on all right by themselves. How many White Men can keep up with there Black counterparts at the 100m ? Not many.
Obviously with the swimming it must be the make up bone structure i dont know but they can definitely Run better than they swim. But Boxing its pretty equal that's for sure.
As for White Men cant Jump ??.......................Well neither could Bothroyd :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a racist.

white men can jump = white players in the NBA.

black people can swim = saw them in Pentwyn Leisure Centre mate.

what a dumb argument.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

the slave trade brought black africans from the west of the country.... where african people are of a different build ...... to the uk and united states and canada via the west indies ...hence sprinters

somalians, ethiopians are thinner people ...hence long distance runners

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Jesus christ almighty only on here could you deem this thread Racist. No one says its Racist to say White Men can't Jump only jump on the "Black men can't swim" Bit :? :? Some people can't wait to jump on the racism card can they? They love it they seem to think they are the perfect citizen for defending Black People :? do they need defending ? No they get on all right by themselves. How many White Men can keep up with there Black counterparts at the 100m ? Not many.

what a racist.

white men can jump = white players in the NBA.

black people can swim = saw them in Pentwyn Leisure Centre mate.

what a dumb argument.

Did i say White men can't jump ?
Black Men can swim just not to the standard of the Olympic Swimmer
What i put wasn't dumb. And you call anyone a Racist because you seem to think everyone is. So in my opinion your responses on this thread is really Pathetic and Dumb

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Did i say White men can't jump ?
What i put wasn't dumb. And you call anyone a Racist because you seem to think everyone is. So in my opinion your responses on this thread is really Pathetic and Dumb

thats like saying white men can't box to the level of Muhammad Ali or Floyd Mayweather. What a ridiculous argument.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Slight change of subject but are there any 50 metre pools in Wales these days? When I was growing up I'm sure the Empire pool was the only one and then it was knocked down leaving Wales without an Olympic sized pool.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:

thats like saying white men can't box to the level of Muhammad Ali or Floyd Mayweather. What a ridiculous argument.

The argument he's making is

There was a movie called "White men cant jump"... if it was called "Black men cant
jump, you'd have reported it by now..

Sad as f**k

If I stopped you in the street and said "name me one famous Mexican Basketball player"
I bet you wouldn't call me 'racist'...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:

I said Boxing is pretty equal you muppet :lol: :lol: Read the post properly before tearing it apart

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 pm

The racism just gets worse, unbelievable. You'd never think people would be this ignorant in 2011.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:The racism just gets worse, unbelievable. You'd never think people would be this ignorant in 2011.

Your just trying to dig yourself out of a politically correct hole

This whole thread is not a lot different to

"Why arent there any famous Irish darts players"

You see the word Black, and something less than positive linked to the word
and immediately label it as racism. Its ridiculous

Not your fault.

You are a product of years of brainwashing

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:The racism just gets worse, unbelievable. You'd never think people would be this ignorant in 2011.

Your just trying to dig yourself out of a politically correct hole

This whole thread is not a lot different to

"Why arent there any famous Irish darts players"

You see the word Black, and something less than positive linked to the word
and immediately label it as racism. Its ridiculous

Not your fault.

You are a product of years of brainwashing

I think you'll find I was messing about mate but you don't half bite. If I were to liken you to a fish, you'd be a piranha. NQAT!