Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl and Annis are we going to hear

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:56 pm

the truth about the management choices as promised for last Sunday. I know that your both busy with the book however surely an update wouldn't take long to type up? U know all of city fans are always waiting to hear your great updates. Or even the recent gossip would be good, any ideas when our next gossip/update will be please? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl and Annis are we going to hear

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:the truth about the management choices as promised for last Sunday. I know that your both busy with the book however surely an update wouldn't take long to type up? U know all of city fans are always waiting to hear your great updates. Or even the recent gossip would be good, any ideas when our next gossip/update will be please? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES DEF, When Carl gets an hr spare :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Cheers Annis this week? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Cheers Annis this week? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Excellent, cheers Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Cheers Annis this week? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Even in the off season you're a tease! :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Even in the off season you're a tease! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:the truth about the management choices as promised for last Sunday. I know that your both busy with the book however surely an update wouldn't take long to type up? U know all of city fans are always waiting to hear your great updates. Or even the recent gossip would be good, any ideas when our next gossip/update will be please? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES DEF, When Carl gets an hr spare :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are a Tinker Annis :D