Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stupid Rumours

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Some rumours i've heard:

cardiff city and leeds utd heading for a season of relegation worries due to there massive costing and exodus of star quality players. no tears from the rest of us on this news

I have been told by a Daily Telegraph sports editor that Cardiff City and Leeds United will look to scale back on their squads as they are under growing financial pressures and would like to avoid sanctions by the FA

David Goodwillie is set to join Cardiff City after snubbing Bristol City because lack of talent is coming into the club

gethin jenkins at cardiff cfc has had to admit defeat as villa have made contact about the transfer of peter whittingham... a cheap buy for them as no sell on clause to be paid as he was once a villa player

Cardiff City will offload Peter Whittingham for a nominal fee of £1m next week as the cash strapped club fight against administration, following last seasons playoff failure

Cardiff City's financial woes mean four or five key players will have to leave before anybody comes in

What a load of bull, MM has £20m to spend, therefore we are NOT fighting administration OR relegation
We're not being sanctioned by the FA

Whatever these guys are on is beyond me...