Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has anyone bought a ST who wouldnt buy one when DJ was boss

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Or know anyone who has, as I'm sure I saw a fair bit of.. I won't get one if he's still in charge a few months ago :lol:

Re: Has anyone bought a ST who wouldnt buy one when DJ was boss

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Or know anyone who has, as I'm sure I saw a fair bit of.. I won't get one if he's still in charge a few months ago :lol:

Tim, I feel so POSITIVE Since he left and I feel the Club can now be Closer with the Fans once again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm

think a lot of them got so fed up with dj they lost the flavor of going to cardiff city home game now we got man with passion in the dug out i think there will be few more coming out to play now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Or know anyone who has, as I'm sure I saw a fair bit of.. I won't get one if he's still in charge a few months ago :lol:

Tim, I feel so POSITIVE Since he left and I feel the Club can now be Closer with the Fans once again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well Mackay has said all the right things so far.
In fairness it was time for a change.
Lets see what happens on the pitch

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well Mackay has said all the right things so far.
In fairness it was time for a change.
Lets see what happens on the pitch

Tim, I honestly for the first time in 6 years am excited about the forth coming season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:03 pm

i said i would take it back if he was still in charge. near the end of last season i felt i was falling out of love with football and the lack of passion and care for our club that the staff were showing. lets hope malky can get the fans and players close again so i can fall back in love

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 pm

I think I'm gunna try to return mine. This Mackay bloke has been here for days now and we've picked up no points-pathetic! ;)

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

I think I'm gunna try to return mine. This Mackay bloke has been here for days now and we've picked up no points-pathetic! ;)

Mine went back this morning for the very same reason. ;) Unbelievable. I wont be buying another season ticket until Jones is back.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

Mine went back this morning for the very same reason. ;) Unbelievable. I wont be buying another season ticket until Jones is back.

:lol:

"WE WANT DJ BACK......WE WANT DJ BACK!!!!"

:lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

I would buy a season ticket whether JONES was there or not, but I do feel we now have a manager that wont take any fcuking about especially players going on the lash regular. :ayatollah: