Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: fao Carl Curtis

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Well said that Warrior!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Warrior wrote:I joined this forum to read and comment on your updates or your new gossip column.

those that try and take the mick are the real idiots for bothering to read them every time, ignore them Carl and make 15,000 Bluebirds happy :ayatollah:
come on whens the next one ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said Warrior mate,i for one look forward to Carls updates :ayatollah:

Lets remember Carl has a job,writes for the Echo,family man and spends too much time on that book of Annis :roll:

I For one am greatful he finds time to keep us up to date :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:11 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Warrior wrote:I joined this forum to read and comment on your updates or your new gossip column.

those that try and take the mick are the real idiots for bothering to read them every time, ignore them Carl and make 15,000 Bluebirds happy :ayatollah:

Well said Warrior mate,i for one look forward to Carls updates :ayatollah:

Lets remember Carl has a job,writes for the Echo,family man and spends too much time on that book of Annis :roll:

I For one am greatful he finds time to keep us up to date :ayatollah:

:lol:
Tony not enough time on my book :lol: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:17 pm

well said,my personal opinion is that the forum should stop enrolling new members,that includes persons who support other football teams.weed out the trouble makers,ban them,then they cannot come back on under another name and cause infighting that is ruining this forum,have a good day all,good times ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Its that Baker chap.

I seriously think the bloke is mentally ill. He appears to do the same sort of thing on Mikes board.

Probably Dayo's long lost love child :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm

lostcityboy wrote:well said,my personal opinion is that the forum should stop enrolling new members,that includes persons who support other football teams.weed out the trouble makers,ban them,then they cannot come back on under another name and cause infighting that is ruining this forum,have a good day all,good times ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I enjoy other fans on here, but since Sunday it is now a lot harder to join, It will take 24 hrs and their ips will All be Checked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
lostcityboy wrote:well said,my personal opinion is that the forum should stop enrolling new members,that includes persons who support other football teams.weed out the trouble makers,ban them,then they cannot come back on under another name and cause infighting that is ruining this forum,have a good day all,good times ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I enjoy other fans on here, but since Sunday it is now a lot harder to join, It will take 24 hrs and their ips will All be Checked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

inspector annis now is it could job you don't do al the checks when you sell your books then haha :lol: :lol:

take the money and run :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 pm

[/quote] It will take 24 hrs and their ips will All be Checked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I have no idea what that means but good enough for them!
Some opponents fans are great on here (stan, hornet bloke and even a couple of Jacks are ok!) But some are just clearly the same idiot(s) pretending to be fans of other clubs or city fans just to piss everyone off.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm

If anyone has met Carl I think you would agree he is very friendly, honest, genuine guy and if he would to say he has heard that we were signing kaka tomorrow I would know he wasn't trying to bullshit you but just pass on information which he feels as city supporters would like to know ....

SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARL THERE ARE FAR MORE PEOPLE WHO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAN ARSEHOLES WHO DON'T.....

P.s. You can take a tenner off my coach price to westham for my speech
:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 pm

city112 wrote:If anyone has met Carl I think you would agree he is very friendly, honest, genuine guy and if he would to say he has heard that we were signing kaka tomorrow I would know he wasn't trying to bullshit you but just pass on information which he feels as city supporters would like to know ....

SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARL THERE ARE FAR MORE PEOPLE WHO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAN ARSEHOLES WHO DON'T.....

P.s. You can take a tenner off my coach price to westham for my speech

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Sounds like a great idea! Just to confirm, us existing idiots are ok to carry on as normal?!?! :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sounds like a great idea! Just to confirm, us existing idiots are ok to carry on as normal?!?! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yes :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I enjoy other fans on here, but since Sunday it is now a lot harder to join, It will take 24 hrs and their ips will All be Checked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Sounds like a great idea! Just to confirm, us existing idiots are ok to carry on as normal?!?! :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Yes :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis as you know I am anewbie to the site. I have tried to genuinely make my posts constructive and not destructive. I may have written things that might have been misinterpreted but that was probrably down to my lack of education and not out of any attempt to wind anyone up. Hope i am still welcome to post. Love the varying views and opinions. Don't always agree with them but isn't that what makes this site so interesting. Listening to others views broadens the mind. I am more than happy to change my mind with reasoned debate. Thanks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah agree, looking forward to the next one, when ever that may be, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis as you know I am anewbie to the site. I have tried to genuinely make my posts constructive and not destructive. I may have written things that might have been misinterpreted but that was probrably down to my lack of education and not out of any attempt to wind anyone up. Hope i am still welcome to post. Love the varying views and opinions. Don't always agree with them but isn't that what makes this site so interesting. Listening to others views broadens the mind. I am more than happy to change my mind with reasoned debate. Thanks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't down yourself on lack of education mate, you have just put across a very reasoned post and one which sentiments the type of board that is welcome, different views but reasoned debate.

Don't allow those who claim I have been banned because I disagreed with Annis or Carl or anyone else deter what we want to do, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing it is how you approach the debate that counts.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 pm

The next one will be this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Warrior wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

good shout mate, but whens the gossip column ? :ayatollah:

I really do have a busy week ahead not just working 10-12 hours a day but Annis and I are working hard to get his book ready to go to print, also I got the Echo asking for a column as they want the views of a fan over the appointment of Malky Mackay and amongst all that lot I got to try and spend a little time with my family, as they have not seen much of me since we returned from holiday as I have worked everyday and each one has been up to 12 hrs.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 pm

sorry bout that false info today carl whoops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 pm

come on whens the next one ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
The next one will be this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

good shout mate, but whens the gossip column ? :ayatollah:[/quote]
I really do have a busy week ahead not just working 10-12 hours a day but Annis and I are working hard to get his book ready to go to print, also I got the Echo asking for a column as they want the views of a fan over the appointment of Malky Mackay and amongst all that lot I got to try and spend a little time with my family, as they have not seen much of me since we returned from holiday as I have worked everyday and each one has been up to 12 hrs.[/quote]
There is another 12 hours in the Day Carl :lol: :lol: stop whining :o :lol: :lol: :lol: On a serious note your missus and Kids must be going up the bloody wall mate

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:sorry bout that false info today carl whoops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You nearly beat me to an exclusive there Nips but not to be nevermind better luck next time :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:those that try and take the mick are the real idiots for bothering to read them every time, ignore them Carl and make 15,000 Bluebirds happy :ayatollah:

The next one will be this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

I really do have a busy week ahead not just working 10-12 hours a day but Annis and I are working hard to get his book ready to go to print, also I got the Echo asking for a column as they want the views of a fan over the appointment of Malky Mackay and amongst all that lot I got to try and spend a little time with my family, as they have not seen much of me since we returned from holiday as I have worked everyday and each one has been up to 12 hrs.[/quote]
There is another 12 hours in the Day Carl :lol: :lol: stop whining :o :lol: :lol: :lol: On a serious note your missus and Kids must be going up the bloody wall mate[/quote]
The missus likes the bank balance on the hope of a bigger house and Angharad cant wait for the footy season to start back up and go to the away games :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:those that try and take the mick are the real idiots for bothering to read them every time, ignore them Carl and make 15,000 Bluebirds happy :ayatollah:

There is another 12 hours in the Day Carl :lol: :lol: stop whining :o :lol: :lol: :lol: On a serious note your missus and Kids must be going up the bloody wall mate[/quote]
The missus likes the bank balance on the hope of a bigger house and Angharad cant wait for the footy season to start back up and go to the away games :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
Might this bigger house have been occupied by a certain (ex) manager? Cunning plan....stir up the Natives just to satisfy your wifes needs......DEVIOUS BARSTEWARD!!!!!!! :lol: