Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff snub bellamy?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

do u think cardiff hav pissed bellers off by choosing shearer for the job even tho he didnt take it? cos as far as i know they hated eachother and do u think he wd take tha as an insult?

Re: cardiff snub bellamy?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

no.

For a start, Cardiff didn't choose Shearer for the job.

And last, Bellamy wouldn't take it as an insult.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

no1bluebird wrote:do u think cardiff hav pissed bellers off by choosing shearer for the job even tho he didnt take it? cos as far as i know they hated eachother and do u think he wd take tha as an insult?

Nothing of the sort, I honestly feel that Shearer came out with that crap as VT and TG said Bellars comes with the job.... Think Carls update may be along these lines.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm

not really.

Bellamy wouldn't have took it that way. I doubt the Malaysians would have known about what happened. Gethin should have known but at the end of the day, its down to the Malaysians, not him.

if Bellamy had an issue with it, he'd have got his 9 iron out. NQAT.

Cardiff chose Shearer for the Job?

I though Mackay was the new manager

:?:

no1bluebird wrote:do u think cardiff hav pissed bellers off by choosing shearer for the job even tho he didnt take it? cos as far as i know they hated eachother and do u think he wd take tha as an insult?

No because once TG told Shearer that he Def wanted Bells, that was one of the reasons why Shearer changed his mind,Read Carls Update This Week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

no.

I think there are more complicated matters to contend with like Man City wanting a transfer fee, Bellamys potential salary etc.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No because once TG told Shearer that he Def wanted Bells,

So TG is the reason Shearer is not our manager!! Hero!

More I read stuff like the above though it makes me like TG as a bloke more and more :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No because once TG told Shearer that he Def wanted Bells,

So TG is the reason Shearer is not our manager!! Hero!

More I read stuff like the above though it makes me like TG as a bloke more and more :ayatollah:

TG Loves BELLS and TG went TOTALLY OFF DJ at Xmas time.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 pm

cheers boys tha all i wanted to know and nice punt wid the golf clubs!!!! and i will read his update i thought i had read it my mistake!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:01 pm

no offence buddy, but less of the text talk on here please :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

murphy wrote:

no offence buddy, but less of the text talk on here please :ayatollah:

Not just me who finds that sort of thing tough to read then issit?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

no offence pal il type wha ever way i want!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No because once TG told Shearer that he Def wanted Bells, that was one of the reasons why Shearer changed his mind,Read Carls Update This Week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not according to Shearer himself. think Carls gossip is a far better title than update.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:So TG is the reason Shearer is not our manager!! Hero!

TG Loves BELLS and TG went TOTALLY OFF DJ at Xmas time.

:lol: :lol: Bet that pushed TG up in your estimations as well :lol:

And tbf it's hard not to love Bellers when you see him play for your team. :ayatollah: