Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IKNOW ITS EARLY; BUT

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

IS ANYONE MORE OPTIMISTIC FOR THE COMING SEASON THAN THEY WERE FOR LAST SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IKNOW ITS EARLY; BUT

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, you're right.

Too early. :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah I am, I'm optomistic that Malky will put together a team that plays attractive football, plays with pride, fights to the end and will only admit defeat once the final whistle blows, in other words a mirror image of his personality.

Jonesy's gone and I feel like a cloud has been lifted from above the CCS, a clean out of all the cobwebs and everything spring cleaned.

No more comments like " I hope you have a shit journey home" and "People in this part of the world shouldn't", .blah blah blah.

Roll on the new season..can't wait!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

beddau blue wrote:IS ANYONE MORE OPTIMISTIC FOR THE COMING SEASON THAN THEY WERE FOR LAST SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Judging by the way you typed the subject I thought you were going to say "IKNOW ITS EARLY; BUT......but is anyone else pissed"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

ELY BOY wrote:There is definetely more togetherness at the club apart from this ridiculous AAMB v CCMB shit.

Don't talk to him, book him. Think the togetherness is going to be put to the test. :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm

beddau blue wrote:IS ANYONE MORE OPTIMISTIC FOR THE COMING SEASON THAN THEY WERE FOR LAST SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

Judging by the way you typed the subject I thought you were going to say "IKNOW ITS EARLY; BUT......but is anyone else pissed"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

lets not get carried away mid table and build for the next season :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm

If Bellamy comes back yes
at the moment no

Im more optomistic than at this time last year but lets be fair when we got Koumas and then Bellamy we thought we would piss the league

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm

not sure about optimistic but im excited about the new season :ayatollah: