Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aplogies for my absence tonight lads but I been babysitting

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Well me and the missus been ,looking after the grandkids tonight. We all been watching cartoons - you know what kids enjoy - In the night garden, Tom & jerry, Peppa pig etc. Well my granddaughter said I like swiper. I said who is swiper? she said you know swiper no swiping. I said what? she said Dora the Explorer!!! I said who is Dora the Explorer? So I searched me sky, found it and we all proceeded to watch it. :ayatollah: There was this character on there called Swiper!!! and Dora kept saying swiper no swiping :lol: Guess what immediately came to mind after todays fun on here? Sniper no sniping :lol:. Now that will go above some peoples heads on here but not others :lol: feck me just looking through the other posts here tonight!! I didn't realise Ridders was babysitting as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Aplogies for my absence tonight lads but I been babysitting

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

comprende :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am

carlccfc wrote:comprende :ayatollah:

Aye, not many will :lol:

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 am

ihatealiens wrote:Well me and the missus been ,looking after the grandkids tonight. We all been watching cartoons - you know what kids enjoy - In the night garden, Tom & jerry, Peppa pig etc. Well my granddaughter said I like swiper. I said who is swiper? she said you know swiper no swiping. I said what? she said Dora the Explorer!!! I said who is Dora the Explorer? So I searched me sky, found it and we all proceeded to watch it. :ayatollah: There was this character on there called Swiper!!! and Dora kept saying swiper no swiping :lol: Guess what immediately came to mind after todays fun on here? Sniper no sniping :lol:. Now that will go above some peoples heads on here but not others :lol: feck me just looking through the other posts here tonight!! I didn't realise Ridders was babysitting as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Bollocks :o

You've been hiding from that TLG tart cos you got her up the stick you naughty alien :?

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Well me and the missus been ,looking after the grandkids tonight. We all been watching cartoons - you know what kids enjoy - In the night garden, Tom & jerry, Peppa pig etc. Well my granddaughter said I like swiper. I said who is swiper? she said you know swiper no swiping. I said what? she said Dora the Explorer!!! I said who is Dora the Explorer? So I searched me sky, found it and we all proceeded to watch it. :ayatollah: There was this character on there called Swiper!!! and Dora kept saying swiper no swiping :lol: Guess what immediately came to mind after todays fun on here? Sniper no sniping :lol:. Now that will go above some peoples heads on here but not others :lol: feck me just looking through the other posts here tonight!! I didn't realise Ridders was babysitting as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Bollocks :o

You've been hiding from that TLG tart cos you got her up the stick you naughty alien :?

Shooting blanks but shooting blanks :lol: :ayatollah: