Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's not panic if we don't sign anyone this week

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Malky will be back from naples late this week and as already said, he's getting Gethin to go after his list of targets. It wouldn't surprise me if a few players have committed theirselves to signing for us, but they're just waiting for Malky to return to Cardiff so they can meet him properly and finalise the deals. If there's still not much action on the transfer front by this weekend, I would expect a glut of players to join us on July 1st when contracts run out. If July 1st comes and goes and we still haven't signed many players, then I will start panicking. But I really expect us to bring in at least half a dozen players by July 1st. Just my opinion. :ayatollah:

Re: Let's not panic if we don't sign anyone this week

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

I wouldn't say anyone was worrying about signing someone this week. I just think people are more relieved that we actually have a manager now.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 pm

lets not panic l??????????????ets be honest if we haven signed any players in the next week, half of this board will start going on about the malasians are pulling out, loads will want to give there season tickets back and the rest will be arranging a march to protest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 pm

nobody panic

NOBBOODDYYY PANNICCCC !!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm

caerblue wrote:lets not panic l??????????????ets be honest if we haven signed any players in the next week, half of this board will start going on about the malasians are pulling out, loads will want to give there season tickets back and the rest will be arranging a march to protest :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can guess that and that is why I decided to do this post to try and give my opinion on things to stop people from panicking when I don't think there's any need to (just yet). :lol: