Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which five players do you want/think will leave?

You may select up to 5 options

View results

WHO WILL GO?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm

There's been a lot of talk on here about who you want us to sign, but I think at least five more players need to go as well. Select five on the poll.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO WILL GO?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm

We have plenty of centreback cover, Gyepes I think wants to go and just got a feeling Gerrard will sign for Hull in the end. All opinions

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 pm

is this who will go or who we want to go i voted naylor wanting him to go.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm

a horse with no name wrote:is this who will go or who we want to go i voted naylor wanting him to go.

Either mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Can't see Marshall staying number two to Heaton all season!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm

I reckon Super Kev will go.

Hes too good for us man. Did you see his tackle against Reading at the Madejski? It was like a movie.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 pm

its going to be interesting to see who stays i think marshall might be a bit pissed off after he got head butted at gavin raes leaving do and gypes has already stated that its looks likely he ll move on,i ll be surprised if hull dont make a move on gerrard considering he was voted player of the season up there but alot depends on the players attitude now we got a new manager,the ones with any passion and fight will want to stay but all the bottlers will just up and leave :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Bloobirds101 wrote:I reckon Super Kev will go.

Hes too good for us man. Did you see his tackle against Reading at the Madejski? It was like a movie.

I I really hope your way off the mark this, he's our best player and has been virtually since the day we signed him.