Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket update..increased demand

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 am

2011/12 SEASON TICKET UPDATE
Posted on: Tue 21 Jun 2011

The appointment of new Bluebirds boss Malky Mackay, in conjunction with the release of the new home kit and the 2011/12 Championship fixtures, has sparked an increased demand for 2011/12 Season Tickets this week.

To clarify, those who still wish to purchase Season Tickets for the Bluebirds' 2011/12 Championship campaign can still do so through the Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office.

To purchase your Season Ticket or for further enquiries, call the Ticket Office now on 0845 345 1400. Season Tickets are not currently available online and are subject to availability. Additional information on 2011/12 Season Tickets can be found here.

Furthermore, those who have already purchased their 2011/12 Season Tickets can expect delivery via Royal Mail from the middle of July onwards. Those who purchase now can request collection at point of sale, while a Royal Mail charge of £5 will be added to the cost of your Season Ticket should you request first-class delivery.

Re: Season ticket update..increased demand

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:18 am

I see from the seating plan on the CCFC Ticket website that for the home games on sale that the Family Stand plus 2 blocks in the Canton are sold out ........ Im guessing they are totaly occupied by ST holders then ??

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

Looks like we'll be having even larger crowds next season :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am

PhatFrog wrote:Looks like we'll be having even larger crowds next season :ayatollah:

i reckon we'll average 24k :D :ayatollah:

Only going up for cardiff :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:46 am

PhatFrog wrote:Looks like we'll be having even larger crowds next season :ayatollah:

thats what getting promoted to the Premier league does for you ...... oops we didnt did we ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

thats what getting promoted to the Premier league does for you ...... oops we didnt did we ? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am

got mine for the 14th season in a row :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 pm

lewis91 wrote:got mine for the 14th season in a row :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fair play. mine is my 8th in a row but been going down city since 99.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 pm

lewis91 wrote:got mine for the 14th season in a row :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and your only 15 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na well done lewis

my 8th i think but only coz the old days didnt know my arse from my elbow with job

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

and your only 15 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na well done lewis

my 8th i think but only coz the old days didnt know my arse from my elbow

thought u still dont with ur no sense of smell :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Excellent news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

And we'll still get bigger crowds than the Jacks :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

:lol: :lol: you guys crack me up. all loyal supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Corky :ayatollah: .....I've bought mine via the monthly Instalment plan and next month is my final payment. Now I'm hearing that before you can get your ST you have to submit a photo :? :? Is this true? would appreciate any Info on this. :ayatollah: .....I was hoping to just nip into the Ticket Office mid July and pick it up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Marc wrote:Corky :ayatollah: .....I've bought mine via the monthly Instalment plan and next month is my final payment. Now I'm hearing that before you can get your ST you have to submit a photo :? :? Is this true? would appreciate any Info on this. :ayatollah: .....I was hoping to just nip into the Ticket Office mid July and pick it up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mate get down there with a passport photo before they print or they will issue one without a picture then you could struggle to get away tickets.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm

I see they haven't mentioned a figure.

Any idea if we are getting towards 19k yet

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

griff105 wrote:
Marc wrote:Corky :ayatollah: .....I've bought mine via the monthly Instalment plan and next month is my final payment. Now I'm hearing that before you can get your ST you have to submit a photo :? :? Is this true? would appreciate any Info on this. :ayatollah: .....I was hoping to just nip into the Ticket Office mid July and pick it up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mate get down there with a passport photo before they print or they will issue one without a picture then you could struggle to get away tickets.

Cheers Griff.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Actually mate I just found this on the club website - Its on the Ticket knowledge link on the club site -
(sorry I dont know how to attach link)

Hi City Fans,

If you have purchased you season tickets for the new season then we will need a passport sized photograph for every member who does not already have one on our database. If you already have a photograph on this seasons away travel card or season ticket then we can use the same one again for next season.
However if you do not have a photograph on this seasons card or are a new season ticket holder then we will need your photograph by June 11th or your season tickets will not be issued!

You can either:
- Come down to the ticket office to have your photographs taken free of charge as long as it is not a matchday

- Bring in a passport sized photograph to the ticket office with your fan number written on the back

- e-mail us a photograph of yourself and make sure you attatch your fan numbers and details
e-mail address= tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Please note we need the photgraphs by June 11th It is important!

Regards
Ticket Office

Opening hours
Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30
Saturday 9- 2

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Wayne S wrote:I see they haven't mentioned a figure.

Any idea if we are getting towards 19k yet

Given that ST sales all but dried up after the end of the season, then an increase could be from 10 per week to 20 !

We were a few hundred under 18k at the end of the season, we might well have slipped over it now.

Where are all the people who said they would buy a ST when DJ left ?? In fact I'm going to start a new thread. :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm

9 years for me.. Some get less for murder :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Marc wrote:
Corky .....I've bought mine via the monthly Instalment plan and next month is my final payment. Now I'm hearing that before you can get your ST you have to submit a photo Is this true? would appreciate any Info on this. .....I was hoping to just nip into the Ticket Office mid July and pick it up.

-
You can email them a picture, I spoke with them yesterday and the deadline is about now, yesterday I think. I am sure if you phone them and email them it'll be fine, or it could be delayed.