If the club goes into administration...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby davids » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:04 pm

it has been stated that the administrator would be looking to realise the assets of the club to pay creditors and the major concern for us of course would be the effect that would have on the playing staff as obviously the better players are the only real saleable assets the club has ( except Ridsdale's fleet of Bentleys :lol: )

My question is - if we go into administration after 5pm on Friday surely no players could then be sold before the end of the season as the transfer window will be shut.

Would the administrator seek to send the highest paid players out on loan for the rest of the season to save wages? And even if he did that would not be raising any funds for the creditors would it?

Any thoughts guys?
davids

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: If the club goes into administration...

Postby NinianSHEEP » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 pm

At this time i dont know what to think im just hoping for the best :ayatollah:
NinianSHEEP

Re: If the club goes into administration...

Postby davids » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Sorry, I meant 5pm on Monday not friday !!
davids

Return to General Chat