Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I'D BE HAPPY IF JAY RETURNS

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I,m sure Malky is the sort of bloke to get the best out of him, with Jay it's so much in his head, because without doubt he is one of the most gifted players I've seen at Cardiff in my 44 years of watching the team.

As I have said in many previous posts, when Jay plays well the team buzzes, unfortunatley when he's off the boil under Jones there appeared to be no plan B. :old:

Taarabt had the potential to be like Bothroyd last season but was handled magnificently by a VERY strong manager. Could this be the case if Jay came back with Malkay in charge. Worth a gamble? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

i agree as long as its on our terms then we will hav one of the best forwards in the league!!!!!! come on jay drop ur prices!!!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I,m sure Malky is the sort of bloke to get the best out of him, with Jay it's so much in his head, because without doubt he is one of the most gifted players I've seen at Cardiff in my 44 years of watching the team.

As I have said in many previous posts, when Jay plays well the team buzzes, unfortunatley when he's off the boil under Jones there appeared to be no plan B. :old:

but that is exactly why i dont want him back,he was off the boil to often :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

i would have been more than happy a few monthas ago to keep him but:
the night club episode
the one on one with the reading keeper.

he totally bottled that one on one, you could not hide it from everyone in the ground either.
would phil stant have bottled it, he would have taken keeper, ball and everyone else who was in his way.
time to move on , a young hungry do or die attitude player is needed.
out with the old, in with the new, he had his contrct offer turned down, we should not offer it again.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm

fred keenor wrote:i would have been more than happy a few monthas ago to keep him but:
the night club episode
the one on one with the reading keeper.

he totally bottled that one on one, you could not hide it from everyone in the ground either.
would phil stant have bottled it, he would have taken keeper, ball and everyone else who was in his way.
time to move on , a young hungry do or die attitude player is needed.
out with the old, in with the new, he had his contrct offer turned down, we should not offer it again.

well said,and this is what alot of people really have to take on board,jay let us down,the paying public :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

For reasons stated before i dont want Jay,Chops,Bywater,JLS, and JET after his comments following te Reading game, in a City shirt EVER !!