Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A Big Fat Greek Bailout!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 am

The place is in ruins if you ask me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 am

I think I heard that Greece is ruling out the Euro, and if that happens then chances are countries like Portugal, Ireland etc. will follow. The Euro idea was bad from the start.

If that happens, and the Euro crumbles, the UK will be fucked. When Gordon Brown was in power he sold all of our gold and invested heavily in the Euro. Now gold is at an all time high and the Euro is on the decline.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 am

Have you noticed that since the Euro has crept closer to the 1 : 1 exchange rate how these foreign countires are all of a sudden needing extra help and bail outs ? Portugal must be close now too .

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Working on France and Spain for 3 years it was a real bind converting my £s to euros and visa versa. Also the fact I got paid in euros made my pay back home fluctuate alot. At the time I wanted us to get rid of the pound. Though we would do when it got to 1 for 1 like. Not sure now but like most things some minor group at the top has gained from all of this.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Dafydd wrote:I think I heard that Greece is ruling out the Euro, and if that happens then chances are countries like Portugal, Ireland etc. will follow. The Euro idea was bad from the start.

If that happens, and the Euro crumbles, the UK will be fucked. When Gordon Brown was in power he sold all of our gold and invested heavily in the Euro. Now gold is at an all time high and the Euro is on the decline.

What do you expect when you put a jock in charge.............. oh shit! :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm

CarmarthenBluebird wrote:

What do you expect when you put a jock in charge.............. oh shit! :lol:

they're good football managers but not prime ministers. NQAT :lol: :lol: :lol: