Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Do you work with smelly people..?

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 pm

dont now, used to work with a guy with smelly breath - smelt like he ate shit.
Manager had to tell him in the end and it didnt go down well

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:43 pm

I worked beside a bloke who was absolutely honking. He was a nice guy too but I could still smell him from Cardiff never mind at work. Thankfully I moved to another job and it's only the public I need to worry about now.

His old man is a gaffer in our place and folk say he used to smell like dogs bollocks as well when he was younger.
Last edited by PtB on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:44 pm

:lol: dont think so :lol:
Funny thing is he would never take the hints of mints or gum :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote::lol: dont think so :lol:

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote::lol: dont think so :lol:

he must have took the hint - he moved to Sheffield.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 am

dont work with any but the bloke my st was next to last season stunk and he would hug me when we scored i would feel sick everytime. (sorry if ur the bloke) have moved st for next season tho but think ill move again after a few games as im on the same row as dai hunt was last season.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

no problem for me, no sence of smell :ayatollah:

we did have a problem some time back where we had to keep sending one employee home to shower, (not a sackable offence)

and my mate thinks its a waste of a good fart when im around him as he stinks, all around are gagging and heading for the door and he stands next to me just grinning, and i say to him everytime, "you shit avnt you" :lol:
he call's me a spoil sport :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:24 am

The Premier 1 wrote:no problem for me, no sence of smell :ayatollah:

we did have a problem some time back where we had to keep sending one employee home to shower, (not a sackable offence)

and my mate thinks its a waste of a good fart when im around him as he stinks, all around are gagging and heading for the door and he stands next to me just grinning, and i say to him everytime, "you shit avnt you" :lol:

do u have no sense of smell coz nothing will smell as bad as u kodak ?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 am

The guy opposite me hums by the end of the week, he starts off okay, and then by the end of the week the smell is all wrong.
He's only moved there in the past two weeks and I already hate the c**t.
His previous team leader brought it up but he reverted back to type soon afterwards.
A fat b*stard who has more bottles of cherry coke on his desk than there are hours in the day.
He needs to work out how to dry damp clothes and how to use a deodrant.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 am

Midfield general wrote:If so then how do you tell them..? :lol:

if its a guy then just be straight with them.

theres a guy at my work who used to stink. everytime its someones birthday in the team every one chips in and we get em a bottle of summin. i.e. JD, Vodka etc. this guy got shower gel and lynx and the messages in his birthday card went along the lines of happy birthday, have a bath ya smelly b*stard!! he was a bit upset by it but it done the trick.

i have no respect for anyone who reeks, if i can smell it so can they. unless of course they have no sense of smell!!!! :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 am

a horse with no name wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:no problem for me, no sence of smell :ayatollah:

do u have no sense of smell coz nothing will smell as bad as u kodak ?

what you trying to say PHIL :cry:
thats a very saw subject bordering on paranoia, i shower 1-2 times a day because of it (no sence of smell), and would be happy if anyone told me i was a bit on the ripe side :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm a bus driver and on one run from town to Pontprennau a woman got on and despite the fact there was plenty of empty seats she stayed standing but facing the back of the bus (arse to me driving but facing the passengers), after a short time I smelt what I thought was manure (not the football variety) but thought it a bit strange that someone would use manure in Llanedeyrn, anyway the bell went and this women got off with the usual "thanks drive" comment to me, I noticed the smell got gradually worse as she was standing by the doors next to me waiting to get off, then I saw it as she got off...a big brown stain on the back of her light tan coloured jogging bottoms...f*****g hell she'd shit herself :o , hence the reason for her not taking a seat or facing with her back to the passengers, I opened my window as wide as possible and drove a little faster to get some breeze going through the bus. :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:I'm a bus driver and on one run from town to Pontprennau a woman got on and despite the fact there was plenty of empty seats she stayed standing but facing the back of the bus (arse to me driving but facing the passengers), after a short time I smelt what I thought was manure (not the football variety) but thought it a bit strange that someone would use manure in Llanedeyrn, anyway the bell went and this women got off with the usual "thanks drive" comment to me, I noticed the smell got gradually worse as she was standing by the doors next to me waiting to get off, then I saw it as she got off...a big brown stain on the back of her light tan coloured jogging bottoms...f*****g hell she'd shit herself :o , hence the reason for her not taking a seat or facing with her back to the passengers, I opened my window as wide as possible and drove a little faster to get some breeze going through the bus. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:I'm a bus driver and on one run from town to Pontprennau a woman got on and despite the fact there was plenty of empty seats she stayed standing but facing the back of the bus (arse to me driving but facing the passengers), after a short time I smelt what I thought was manure (not the football variety) but thought it a bit strange that someone would use manure in Llanedeyrn, anyway the bell went and this women got off with the usual "thanks drive" comment to me, I noticed the smell got gradually worse as she was standing by the doors next to me waiting to get off, then I saw it as she got off...a big brown stain on the back of her light tan coloured jogging bottoms...f*****g hell she'd shit herself :o , hence the reason for her not taking a seat or facing with her back to the passengers, I opened my window as wide as possible and drove a little faster to get some breeze going through the bus. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm

a horse with no name wrote:dont work with any but the bloke my st was next to last season stunk and he would hug me when we scored i would feel sick everytime. (sorry if ur the bloke) have moved st for next season tho but think ill move again after a few games as im on the same row as dai hunt was last season.

does that bloke wear a chopra shirt by anychance?

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: A classic "shit myself..............have you?" tale, made me and the wife laugh, fair play. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I did years ago so I got the guy a bar of soap and told him to try using it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

i nearly got kicked out of my class for doing a fart which was one the smelliest ive done :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

castleblue wrote:

I did years ago so I got the guy a bar of soap and told him to try using it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Iv had to take people aside twice.

Theres no exscuse for it at all.

First guy was a decent lad in his late 20's, went to the Union to see what the score was and we just took him aside and said that he needs to present himself in a profesional manner at work by attitude and appearance as he was new hoping he would take the hint.

He didnt.

Second time I just had a tidy chat with him in a 1-1 and basicly told him outright, he was sound as a pound about it, like a lot of people probably, he never showered in the mornings, he said to me, I have a shower before I go to bed the night before.

Iv never understood why people think that is enough, your sleeping in your bed all night and will sweat under the duvet, your then putting clothes on and traveling in this lads case 45 minutes on a packed train, no wonder he was smelling.

The worst ones though are the smokers, one girl used to come back into the office smelling like an ashtray, she would spend her entire dinner hour in the smoking point. This one didnt work out as nice and she got proper arsey over it, she was one of those anti authority types who worked in a large organisation but resented everything about it, in the end she got the boot for E.Mail abuse.

Bingo.