Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

evening post

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 pm

i flicked through a copy of todays evening post in work and it said a few jacks were thrown out of their game v coventry for refusing to sit.

nice to see its not just us getting hassle of bully boy stewarts

Re: evening post

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:15 pm

murphy wrote:i flicked through a copy of todays evening post in work and it said a few jacks were thrown out of their game v coventry for refusing to sit.

nice to see its not just us getting hassle of bully boy stewarts

Cant really blame the stewards as they are only doing what they are told, but i will admit some are a bit jumped up and love the authority they think they have, i blame the police and in our stadium i blame Wayne Nash.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:16 pm

the jerks are confused by the concept of seats,they normally sit on milk crates around burning tyres

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 pm

i dont know if you guys were at bcfc tuesday but theres this one steward who had a scarf up around his nose and he thinks he something hes gonna have agood hiding of one of us before long :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i dont know if you guys were at bcfc tuesday but theres this one steward who had a scarf up around his nose and he thinks he something hes gonna have agood hiding of one of us before long :ayatollah:

Why ? Because you don't like the way he wears his scarf ?
Your'e one of life's losers aren't you sonny.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 am

little hitlers the lot of them :evil: