Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ive had enough

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 pm

of being down in the dumps over the whol pr situation so im gonna stand all game tomorrow singin my heart for the team and club and players that i love for playing for my club!!!

cardiff city fc were the greatest team in football the world has ever seen

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ive had enough

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm

HERE HERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:of being down in the dumps over the whol pr situation so im gonna stand all game tomorrow singin my heart for the team and club and players that i love for playing for my club!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well said that man!!!!

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:of being down in the dumps over the whol pr situation so im gonna stand all game tomorrow singin my heart for the team and club and players that i love for playing for my club!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:04 pm

im with you all the way fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:28 am

c'mon the mighty bluebirds